Welcome to PatsFans.com

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jul 19, 2006.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

Quite a bit of silence from the sore losing liberal anti war crowd on this "new war" (Israel)
  2. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Coward. You'd be b!tching if they keep quiet, you'd be b!tching if they said anything. What do you want to hear?
  3. Mainefan

Mainefan Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

All wars are the same, Harry, you ought to know that. And all liberals make exactly the same judgments about them. You ought to know that too. It's just duck soup to group us into one solid block.
  4. Blue Collar

Blue Collar Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Have you seen one post from me that I was against israel for going after the people who are actively terrorizing their country.

I know a good place you can shove your broad brush up harry, it would have good company with the excretement of your mind
  5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

Good God almighty, what have your little minds come up with now, all I asked was where are all the Anti War people, the ones that are screaming for America to surrender in Iraq, war is war is it not, is one war better than another, I wish Israel had the power and the right to handle things in this country on 9/11, I think its about time Israel cleaned those Muslim savage bastards up over there no matter what Israel gives them they will still be trying to "KILL JEWS".

Does Murtha want Israel to surrender, does Auntie Pelosi want Israel to surrender, does Striesand & Franken want Israel to surrender, does smirking Jon Stewart want Israel to surrender.

Mikey are you keeping a scorecard on Israel's dead soldiers?

Your boy Clinton wants to Join the Israeli Army, Bush backs Israel do American Israeli's back Bush?
    :bricks:
  6. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

So none of those people you named are calling for Israel to surrender... you should be saying "Hallelujah, for once they get it!" but instead your going on with delusions that they're secretly calling for Israel to surrender. You're a pervert.
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2006
  7. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +282 / 5 / -8

Harry, there's nobody here to spin for.

Harry, you're not part of the Administration spin machine. Look who's answered you on your post. I recognize at least every name but one from the recent threads about the invasion of Lebanon. And every one of them is a liberal.

Now you get to tell people about how liberals are hypocrites for supporting the Israeli action but not Iraq! YAYYY!

Face it, Harry, the issues are more nuanced than this colorform and papier mache world you live in. And posters here are sophisticated enough to understand that. Most 12-year-olds are, for that matter.

You've said you don't know much about football, but like to hang out here for the politics, as I understand it... my advice would be, stick to football.

PFnV
  8. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +283 / 0 / -3

#75 Jersey

Re: Harry, there's nobody here to spin for.

Right on PFnV! "Harry the Mentally Challenged Retired Trucker" obviously doesn't know the difference between a war of defending yourself against a terrorist group on your doorstep and a cowboy adventure for oil halfway across the world.

The only part where you were wrong is that Harry could never master papier mache (let alone pronounce it). He sticks to crayons - - he thinks they're "yummy".
  9. Blue Collar

Blue Collar Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I know where your getting your political views and why you think this way, along with the jugs of turpentine you swill you listen to this genious! And then type on this board with your hate message.

http://mediamatters.org/static/audio/savage-20060714.mp3
  10. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

Patters your looney liberal pals are calling me names thats not fair :singing:

Bush War -BAD

Israel War -Good

Phony Bastards.
  11. shmessy

Ratings:
    +283 / 0 / -3

#75 Jersey

Deep thoughts and excellent points. Wow! So enlightening! Now go back to your tabloid newspaper (you know, the one with the big pictures - - not the one with all the words in it) and try to make sense of a world you can't comprehend.
  12. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

OK, here's one this guy and Ann Coulter should get married, click this link, you won't like it though,

"How DARE you imply that we hate freedom?"

That's what red-faced Liberals say, even as they protest against the war for freedom in Iraq and call our President a war criminal.

Liberals are such hypocrites, and I for one am sick of it.

Our brave men and women in uniform are fighting and dying on foreign soil, thousands of miles away from their homes, so that these misguided, misanthropic Liberals can exercise their Constitutionally protected rights to whine, moan and protest in public.

http://www.renewamerica.us/columns/tabor/050817
  13. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +141 / 1 / -4

People like you are sending our brave men and women to die on foreign soil and will keep doing it because you're too weak to admit how wrong you are. There's nothing good about the Iraq war and the thousands of dead and injured. There's nothing good about an America that is tangled up in Iraq and Afghanistan giving Iran and North Korea time to develop nuclear weapons. Also, it seems to me that no one, and I mean no one, in this forum whines as much as you.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2005
  14. shmessy

Ratings:
    +283 / 0 / -3

#75 Jersey

Patters is right, Harry. You're a user of people. In this case you're pimping the soldiers. They're fodder for you and folks like George W. (not his father, his father served and respected men and women in uniform).

This President has sent them into an unnecessary war without proper equipment. At the same time time he is cutting their benefits when they come home. I know several people who work in the VA here in DC and what I'm hearing would make anyone who cares about our brave people serving in uniform puke. This President is gutting their benefits that they so valiently earned and are earning.

World War II and this Israeli-Hezbollah war are examples of necessary wars, wars where the (eventual) victors were provoked. Iraq and Vietnam were not.

You can bloviate all you want about how "patriotic" you are. You show, however, that your loyalty is just to the Shrub, not to the troops. "Yeah, throw them in harms way without proper equipment and cut their benefits when they get home". We can all see through that.
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2006
  15. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

Oh Jesus, don't the liberals hate it when somebody talks back to them, nobody hates like a liberal.
    Do you Neo Libs realize how many people there are in this country that don't agree with anything you say or do, Coulter/Limbaugh have made millions beating you up, how do you think they did that, the people that don't agree with you did it, they paid Coulter/Limbaugh to read and listen to them beating you up, did it ever occur to you that in many things you just might be "WRONG"?

Israel,
    I agree WWII was a just war, and as for Israel I personally could care less, they are part of the middle east and they will still be slaughtering each other long after we are gone, that war will never end.

My question from the beginning has been about the hypocrisy of the Liberal Democrats, BUSH BACKS ISRAEL JUST AS CLINTON DOES, MANY JEWISH PEOPLE IN AMERICA ARE ALL DEMOCRATS AND MANY OF THEM "HATE BUSH" THE PROBLEM IS BUSH WILL FIGHT FOR THEIR PEOPLE, HE WILL DEFEND ISRAEL, BUSH STANDS WITH ISRAEL, HOW WILL THE PEOPLE LIKE JON STEWART AND CHEVY CHASE HANDLE THAT ONE, HOW WILL THE NY TIMES HANDLE IT, HOW WILL THE QUEEN OF THE LIBERAL DEMOCRATS STREISAND HANDLE IT, WILL THEY STILL WANT BUSH CRUCIFIED?

I am not the only one asking this, little by little the "Elite Media" is being forced to ask the same question, the LA Times has already asked.
  16. ctpatsfan1

ctpatsfan1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Harry, IMHO you are being disingenous on this. Israel is consistently under attack from all sides by these terrorists and is now lashing out in defense. There is a huge difference between what the US did in Iraq and what Israel is doing now. If you can't see this you are being blinded by your political bent.

And don't take this as another lib chiming in, I am a Republican who voted for Bush twice and supported the War initially believing that the intel was correct. However, even then I still think Bush rushed into war unprepared, under forced and because he had a Texas size chip on his shoulder against SH because of the attempted assination of his father Bush Sr. I believe he wanted to believe the intel so he connected dots (using the term the libs used after 9/11) that should never have been connected and formed a picture that he wanted to see. I concurrently think it is disingenous of the libs to say after 9/11 "why didn't he connect the dots" then when he does and invades a country they harp that the intel was trumped up.....well duh that is what connecting dots that don't belong getting connected gets you, faulty intel. Libs have to be careful what they ask for, in this case they got it and didn't like the result.
  17. Mainefan

Mainefan Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

Harry, I agree with Bush's stand on the Israeli-Hezbollah conflict. But I can't think offhand of anything else he says that I agree with. So what? Is it all or nothing?

I must say, by the way, that I didn't understand your phrase, "American Israelis," unless you are talking about Israelis who have immigrated to America or Americans who have immigrated to Israel.

I think you mean, in your clumsy, dumb way, American Jews. But American Jews are not Israelis. They are Americans. They are as American as you are. Or are you Irish first, American second? My allegiance, my loyalty and my citizenship are American.

While I root for Israel--I think most Americans do--I am not ready to pick up a rifle and fight Israel's battles. I am, however, willing to speak on their behalf when I think they're doing something right, which is not always. (For instance, I think the settlements were horrible idea and should be turned over --not destroyed--to the Palestinians.)

Where do you stand on Northern Ireland, Harry? Do you have divided loyalties? Do you feel the urge to arm yourself and go to Ireland? As you write, remember that NONE of us originate on the North American continent except Native Americans. We all have interests in foreign countries as a result of our ethnicity. But we are all Americans first.
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2005
  18. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

I use the word "American Israeli's because I am not allowed to say the word "J---sh" or the word "J-w" Patters will lock the thread, you guys are allowed to say it but I'm not.

If I took up a gun and went to N Ireland it would be to shoot an IRA goon.

This war in Israel is a touchy subject for a "Neo Con" to deabte, because the first thing out of the liberals mouth when they get cornered is "Anti Semite", it's the old Left Wing standby when they "talk Israel" everybody knows it.
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2006
  19. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +282 / 5 / -8

Harry, you are allowed to say "many American Jews feel..." all you want, as long as you aren't saying "I wonder what those ACLU Jew Lawyers are going to do about...." or, "Many American Jews feel they should eat babies alive" or something like that.

But you know this, and you're crying persecution again, after having intentionally provoked a reaction. Nobody believes you, nobody thinks you're persecuted, and nobody thinks you're unable to tell when you're p**ing off people based on ethnicity.

It doesn't fool anybody -- I'd say just get off it, but you'd cry censorship on that, too.

Another "why do I bother" moment...

PFnV
  20. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -7

Persecution,
    I'm a white protestant christian conservative flaming neo con, you must know the things we are called :singing: :singing: oh sh!t, yo, look at dat white mother f-cker, when the lefties hear that they laugh their a$ses off, but by god don't mention those ACLU lawyers.

"Im sorry Mr Harry Boy your daughter can't come to school until she stops praying and she has to leave her cross home"

"But Mr teacher, the little Muslim girl carry's her Quoran around and wears her scarf"

"Well Mr Harry Boy, thats different, we don't want to offend her"

Silent Night, Holy Night
    All Is Calm, All Is Bright
    "Hey, stop singing that, your offending me and take that f-cking manger thing with the donkey in it off your lawn, your making my kids cry"

PLease release me let me go
    I don't love you any more