Welcome to PatsFans.com

She's At It Again

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jun 20, 2006.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +480 / 1 / -9

Take note, conservatives: No American need ever fear the liberal establishment again. It's all over but the sobbing.

Back when there were only three TV stations and no Internet, talk radio or Fox News, it used to be so easy for the MSM (main stream media) to destroy reputations — Joe McCarthy, Barry Goldwater, Richard Nixon, Robert Bork, Dan Quayle, Oliver North, Clarence Thomas, Pat Buchanan, Newt Gingrich, Paula Jones and Linda Tripp, to name a few of the MSM's prey.

Liberals aren't having so much fun now that the rabbit has the gun.

http://www.anncoulter.com/cgi-local/welcome.cgi
  2. DeanPatsFan

DeanPatsFan Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I love Ann Coulter. No one can get the liberals panties all in a bunch better than her.

The same liberals who put Michael Moore-On up on a pedestal despise her.

Oh the hypocrisy.....
  3. Bill B.

Bill B. Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I, for one, can't stand either Ann Coulter or Micheal Moore. It's the extremist on either side that are destroying this country. Moore is a big, fat blowhard who makes controversial one sided opinion based movies. He calls them "documentaries" but they are propaganda. Coulter is just a hateful, skinny b!tch. She calls liberals "godless", but who is she to judge other people's beliefs. I would like to hear her talk about her religious background. What church does she go to? How often does she read the Bible? Is she still a virgin? She talks the talk, but does she walk the walk? When she goes before the pearly gates after she dies, will her un-Christian like behaviour keep her out?

But what amazes me is how conservatives fawn all over her and line up to kiss her skinny little *****.