PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sherman claims they decoded Manning's signals

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPYGATE II

SEATTLE BOOGALOO!

Put an asterix beside that superbowl title! :rocker:

He's just trying to brag and get people talking...

This is awesome!!! Lol

Sherman posted a Twitter lovefest about Manning. It was sort of sweet….apparently Manning asked Sherman if he was OK post-game when he saw Sherman hobbling around and Sherman's heart grew three sizes.

This isn't "Spygate II". You see, the Seahawks just studied tape and listened to the audio of that tape while Peyton was going through his signals and they were able to find a commonality. This isn't "cheating" at all. This is a time-honored tradition in football and has been done for decades... probably from the beginning.

Really, c'mon. If you saw these tapes, they would just be the same ones millions of people have seen on their televisions except that they are all focused on Peyton... filmed from above.

These tapes are *nothing* like the Patriots' Spygate tapes. Those tapes focused on the opposing coach, not the quarterback. And they were filmed from the sidelines and you know how poor optical technology is... they were not able to see as good as a sideline cameraman was able to.

Really, leave Sherman and the Seahawks alone.

Now pardon me while I go barf.

For those of you completely clueless, this message was brought to you by the Sarcasm Institute.

Wow, another interception by Seattle

I understand that Peyton Manning is going to produce a video series on his long ball passing skills. It's being titled "Duck Dynasty". :rolleyes:

I understand that Peyton Manning is going to produce a video series on his long ball passing skills. It's being titled "Duck Dynasty". :rolleyes:

:drum:........

may have been the case...share the news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back