Welcome to PatsFans.com

She found him handsome?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by State, Oct 20, 2009.

1. State

State In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +22 / 1 / -8

#70 Jersey

Oz Conservative: She found him handsome?

I'm loathe to post this horrendous story but it helps illustrate in a dramatic way what liberalism has done to the untethered--from community norms, religious dictates, family encumbrances, even morality or good taste--and encourages women in particular to hook up with men they know nothing about. This is crazy. And it has made women naive, shallow--seeking liberalism's highest good: sexual autonomy.

My wife and I have noticed all that sex with all those men helps speed up the aging process. That "burnt around the edges" slut look when they hit 35-40 is really a turn-off, symptomatic that the fast life will very soon (I think long term.) catch up with you, leaving her bewildered and perhaps even desperate.

It's amazing what a girl will settle with at that age that she wouldn't dare look at when she was ten years younger. Will she pass along a STD, even unsuspectingly, to her husband? That'll do wonders for the marriage.

Marriage? Who does that nowadays? It seems the more popular route is simply to shack up and have babies. That'll do wonders for the children.

Women might hold a disproportionate amount of the power in the sexual games of today, but that only exacerbates the male need to control and dominate. The courts can be as proactive and feminist as it can get, but it won't change human nature.

And immediately jumping into the sack with a psychotic with a criminal record? What ever happened to showing the man to Daddy before it got to that level of intimacy?

How reactionary of me!

2. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,378 / 34 / -28

#87 Jersey

3. alvinnf

alvinnf In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +14 / 1 / -0

This whole post is terrifically dumb. What is the point that your trying to make? The fight for equality only leaves them more vulnerable due to their innate nature. Whatever......... Even if you wanted or did believe the assumptions and conclusion you make in your post. Tying these ideals to liberalism is far fetched.

4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +829 / 2 / -9

Perverted scumbag sex happy SHOW BIZ can be tied to all that slopping sh!t, Rap Crap Music & The Garbage Hollywood pumps out for movies can be tied to all that slopping sh!t, and we all know that most all of the Show Biz Freaks are liberals, they can't make a movie today without the "f-ck" word, I'm surprised Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck aren't screwing each other in the cartoons.

Hollywood is in the love with the word "f-ck" because they know it offends many "non liberals".......does it not?

F-ck You Show Biz Bastards

I wonder how many kids in America today have no idea who their father is (thats cool)

5. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +624 / 13 / -6

#24 Jersey

So are you saying that it's a woman's fault that men feel the need to control and dominate them?

I read your entire linked blog entry - the main point of it seems to be that the girl in question should not have trusted the guy in question because he was loutish looking and had a low IQ. The blogger several times mentioned how unattractive he found the male. At one point the author of the blog stated the following about women such as the victim:

She'll want someone with whom she can create intelligent and attractive children. She might, too, prefer a man of similar background, so that she can see herself in her own children and perpetuate her own lineage and culture.

She might have preferred to look for a man who cut a dashing figure, who had wit and intelligence, who had achieved some prominent position in society, who was confident and popular with women and so on

Somebody who looked like Ted Bundy, perhaps? Or Gary Ridgeway? Or Christopher Worrell?

This poor woman's been victimized twice - once by her original attacker and then again by the blog poster. Maybe a third time by the repetition here.

Repeat after me: No one deserves to be victimized. No one. "Liberalism" did not attack this woman - a man, one single sick man aided by another single sick man attacked this woman.

Oh, and that STD that you're sure today's women are passing along to their unsuspecting husbands - they had to get it from someone - most likely someone male.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
  6. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Does this have anything to do with your "Gauranteed How to Get Laid" thread you did a few weeks ago?

7. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

without clicking on the link, but knowing State's loathing of minorities, let me guess.... the man is black?

8. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Ohhhhh!

I figured out where this retarded fool you think is intelligent is coming from! Here's a segment from this idiotic article that pretends to be an authorative piece on our culture and society in general.

State thinks this is good stuff! Figures....

..."If a woman like Katie Piper had been influenced by a culture of marriage, it's highly unlikely she would have selected a man like Daniel Lynch. A culture of marriage makes for a well-considered and forward looking choice of mate. A woman will want a man who will be emotionally stable, loyal, and a good provider. She'll want a good role model for her children. She'll want someone with whom she can create intelligent and attractive children. She might, too, prefer a man of similar background, so that she can see herself in her own children and perpetuate her own lineage and culture.

So it's an anti-interracial rant promoting the genetic separation of the races. What a shock! More race-baiting from our resident race-baiter!

9. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

the unspoken message here? women who crave black men get what they deserve...

When you look at the overall theme of State's messages, you realize this clown doesn't even attempt to hide his profound racism. Thanks for vaulting yourself to the very apex of the racism curve around here. Well earned!

10. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +452 / 5 / -23

#18 Jersey

Nothing....NOTHING in life is directly related to liberalism or conservatism. They stand on their own as philosophical belief systems. These belief systems aren't even consistent. An east coast liberal has little in common with a mid-western liberal just as a neo-conservative has little in common with the now deceased (than you God!) "religious-right".

So people here can "TRY" to form theories based upon liberal or conservative people, but they're just wasted effort in an attempt to sound intelligent. And any truly intelligent person wouldn't waste their time trying to formulate hypothsesis based upon labels with little or no true meaning.

11. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +527 / 14 / -28

You do not loathe to post this, you revel in this State... as you do it all the time.. Stormfront weighs in, they loathe to respond as they continue their right wing circle jerk...

Why don't you just link stormfront from its inception.. as you are this predictable..

White UK model shows face after acid attack and beating by black boyfriend. - Stormfront

Last edited: Oct 21, 2009
  12. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Kicking this poor girl when she's down, that's a very special kind of sleaze there State.

13. wistahpatsfan

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

I regret the tone of my previous post where I suggested that State is a racist by calling him a race-baiter. Sorry about that.

The truth is that he is a racist piece of sh!t who doesn't deserve the protection of the "rules of conduct" for this forum. He's a cyber-pussie who would never have the balls to say the things he does in fron of a decent American, much less a black man, much less a black man married to a white woman.

When can we get rid of this annoying little prick? Even Fogbuster would want a piece of this turd.

14. State

Ratings:
    +22 / 1 / -8

#70 Jersey

HT:The savage jungle into which liberalism delivers young women

Check out her profound disfigurement: Katie Piper: Acid attack victim bravely shows her face after being disfigured by boyfriend Daniel Lynch | Mail Online

It's so, so sad. I'm surprised none of you linked to it. I was expecting that.

But you are too eager to attack the messenger.

Acid in the face. Try googling it. Muslims like to do that to women who act independently.

Sorry, DarrylS. Stormfront is not among my daily go-tos, as it (apparently) you.

The girl, notwithstanding receiving 80 emails a day from her personal webpage on one of those popular websites--I can't think of the name--picks the guy she did based on her commonality with him because he's into marital arts and she did some media work touching that field? Do I get the story correct?

And she launches immediately into a sex life with a guy she knows nothing, I repeat, nothing about.

That's liberalism.

Here's my source for the dreadful story, Lawrence Auster's blog. Now that's an almost daily stop for me, as a non-politically correct conservative.

BTW, after 16 years the douchebag evil monster is eligible for release from prison from his "life imprisonment." England is itself a douchebag.

So are you liberals for your lack of courage. My muscles are rippling in disdain for you.

15. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +527 / 14 / -28

NOw you are a liar, because just about everything you post is posted at the same time there as well... coicidence??? I think not...

That is not liberalism, you would not understand liberalism if it smacked you in the face...

Last edited: Oct 21, 2009
  16. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +624 / 13 / -6

#24 Jersey

That's the funniest thing I've read all day.

17. State

Ratings:
    +22 / 1 / -8

#70 Jersey

You sound like that teacher in the movie The Incredibles who had a tack placed on his seat by Dash.

So quick to assume the worst of motives. Hmm.

It could work the other way, but it sounds so cheesy. Like if one supports state-controlled education and a progressive income tax--two planks of the Communist Manifesto by Marx and Engels--he or she must by a Marxist.

That's the way DarrylS and the John Birch Society operate.

18. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +527 / 14 / -28

The same way you "loathe" to post this racist crap, day after day, day after day...

The rest of your post, is what it is pure old crap..

The quote for "the Incredibles" add much veracity to your argument, that is where I learn my best stuff from cartoons:rolleyes::rolleyes:

19. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Ratings:
    +624 / 13 / -6

#24 Jersey

That's an individual choice.

There are thousands, maybe millions, of women and men who launch into a sex life after a short aqcuaintance and things turn out just fine - there are also thousands, millions of women who take their time, get to know their potential partner, go through all the "meet the parents," plan the wedding type of tradition - and then end up getting the living sh*t kicked out of them for the duration of their marriage or end up being married to fine upstanding men like Bill Clinton, John Ensing, Mark Sanford, Eliot Spitzer, David Vitter, James McGreevy, Jack Ryan, Gary Condit, Gary Hart, Earl Paulk, Ted Haggard, Jimmy Swaggert, Paul Crouch, etc. etc. etc.

As you can see for the list of names above "liberalism" has nothing to do with a woman's personal choice in men.

In fact, that particular deck looks stacked in a different direction, doesn't it?

20. DarrylS

Ratings:
    +527 / 14 / -28

Guess David Vitter, John Ensign, Mark Ensign, Mark Foley, Ted Haggard, Rush Limbaugh, Newt Gingrich, John Bolton, Dick Armey, Rudy Guiliani, Randall Terry and Larry Craig are all liberals according to this definition:rolleyes::rolleyes: