PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

She did it - Bills Girl over 1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Big day for the counseling services. First T-shirt going over 2,000 and now Bills Girl over 1,000.

Congrats BG!:rocker:

PATSNUTme said:
Big day for the counseling services. First T-shirt going over 2,000 and now Bills Girl over 1,000.

Congrats BG!:rocker:

I'm waiting for Dr. Phil to return my call! I have a paper to write for my US History class, but Tom Jefferson is not as interesting or as good looking in football pants as Tom Brady...... Thanks for the props Nut!!

Whoo Hoo! Welcome to 1,000-land. I just got here too...still getting used to the vibe.:cool:

Bella*chick said:
Whoo Hoo! Welcome to 1,000-land. I just got here too...still getting used to the vibe.:cool:
I just wish BB would weigh in with his congrats......sigh. ;)

Is 1000 1st Base??? Just kidding...go Pats Girls the site is better a place with you here.

Bella*chick said:

by god youdid. New thread in the works.

Jefferson did wear knee pants didn't he! Still, he didn't have the same testicular fortitude to stand in the pocket that Tommy shows. It's sad though, here you are watching for Tom Brady commercials because treacherous Tories led the orange coats to the end zone. Keep up the posts, homework should always take a backseat to Patsfan.com!

Box_O_Rocks said:
Jefferson did wear knee pants didn't he! Still, he didn't have the same testicular fortitude to stand in the pocket that Tommy shows. It's sad though, here you are watching for Tom Brady commercials because treacherous Tories led the orange coats to the end zone. Keep up the posts, homework should always take a backseat to Patsfan.com!

HA! If the orange coats had been playing better, I would have gotten more done this afternoon! "Why can't I sign the Declaration...." :D

Bill's Girl said:
I'm waiting for Dr. Phil to return my call! I have a paper to write for my US History class, but Tom Jefferson is not as interesting or as good looking in football pants as Tom Brady...... Thanks for the props Nut!!
Way to go BG! :singing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing