PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Shaun King: Indy's Defense better BY FAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Shaun King:Indy's Defense better BY FAR

Just heard this from ESPN"s Shaun King. He said that he would pick the Pats offense, but that Indy was very close. But that Indy's defense was by far better and that Indy also had the better special teams.

I stand by the fact that NE's D has not been playing lights out by any means, but saying Indy's D is "By far" better is a little much I think. He also claims that if you take away Wilfork and AD that the D is made up of guys who accomplished things earlier in their careers but are not athletic anymore. Have to disagree with this and wonder if King actually watches these games.

I have my opinions on the other two but, clearly he had just put the crack pipe down when he said the Colt's have better special teams. Special teams has been a week spot on this team for YEARS. Devin Hester anyone? Ellis Hobbs ring a bell?

If the opposition starts on their side of the 40 yard line, I'm ECSTATIC.

If he was ONLY referring to the kicker and punter, then I'd tend to agree with him. However kick coverage is a big part of special teams.

Just goes to show you what opinions are worth..........:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Re: Shaun King:Indy's Defense better BY FAR

Just heard this from ESPN"s Shaun King. He said that he would pick the Pats offense, but that Indy was very close. But that Indy's defense was by far better and that Indy also had the better special teams.

I stand by the fact that NE's D has not been playing lights out by any means, but saying Indy's D is "By far" better is a little much I think. He also claims that if you take away Wilfork and AD that the D is made up of guys who accomplished things earlier in their careers but are not athletic anymore. Have to disagree with this and wonder if King actually watches these games.

King's just another mumblin', bumblin', stumblin' ex-jock who only watches, and says, what his hero, Martin Luther Dungheap, wants him to watch and say.

These studio "analysts" that have appeared on the 4-letter network the past year or two, for both football and baseball, are worthlessly awful. The EOEC must be putting some serious pressure on the boys in Bristol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back