PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Shaun Hill claims a Patriots player tried to break his arm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any money it was Gerrard Warren, lol

Please. Hill is a joke. If you reach out to try to hit the goal-line the opponent will attempt to push back your arm from crossing. This is the NFL.

He should apologize for throwing 2 picks..

It's the NFL and the bottom of a pile where there are no referees or other representatives of "civilized" law...

I recall an interview years ago in which Bruschi described what went on at the bottom of a pile...making a guy think you were going to break his arm is mild in comparison to what Teddy described...fingers in eyes...ears...i think that Hill ought to shut up...next time somebody will break his arm...

Last edited:
Bradys horsecollar says hello

You mean the guy who Ross Tucker claims spat in his face?! No way. Nice to see some nastiness from this defense. I hope they keep it up.

IKE REESE, Eagles Linebacker

"When we played the Patriots last year [Eagles running back] Brian Westbrook fumbled a punt, and we were all down there scrambling for it. [Patriots linebacker] Mike Vrabel had my testicles in his hand, and he was squeezing them. Where the football ends up depends on who has the strongest will or the strongest hands. Guys reach inside the face mask to gouge your eyes. But the biggest thing is the grabbing of the testicles. It is crazy."

IKE REESE, Eagles Linebacker

"When we played the Patriots last year [Eagles running back] Brian Westbrook fumbled a punt, and we were all down there scrambling for it. [Patriots linebacker] Mike Vrabel had my testicles in his hand, and he was squeezing them. Where the football ends up depends on who has the strongest will or the strongest hands. Guys reach inside the face mask to gouge your eyes. But the biggest thing is the grabbing of the testicles. It is crazy."

After being processed through Pittsburg International Airport a few weeks ago I’m pretty sure that Vrabel has a part time gig as a TSA screener.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes