PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Shaun Hill claims a Patriots player tried to break his arm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome!!!

Spoken like a true Pontiac *****.

Good to see out guys going all out for the ball, worse things than that go on in the bottom of those piles, hes lucky he still has his nutsack intact

I've wondered why defensive players don't get leverage on the arms of runners who persistently use an aggressive stiff arm. The one way to make sure you don't get punched in the face again is to get leverage on the elbow and do some damage.

It was merely a reply to his defensive guys trying to do the same thing to Brady. Hey Shaun, it's the NFL.

I agree w/ the poster above who said that worse things happen at the bottom of the pile, but don't agree with the posters who say "it's the NFL."

Actually TRYING to cause injury is not the NFL...

Literally.

When I had a broken arm it always felt like someone was trying to break my arm. And I never had Vince Wilfork on top of me.

The bottom of the pile, limbs can get torqued awkwardly, not always intentionally.

The bottom of the pile, limbs can get torqued awkwardly, not always intentionally.

plus guys are trying to hack the ball away from the QB which may seem like someone is trying to "go for the arm."

Wow, the Lions are Raven-esque with their whining. Too bad no one cares with their Lion-esque record.

This is a non-story turned into a big deal. He's a QB, at the bottom of a pile, stretching his arms out for the first down. You've got players twice your size trying to keep that ball/arm from getting that first down. Naturally, you will feel some discomfort. ESPECIALLY IF YOUR ARM IS ALREADY BROKEN.

Always expect Florio to turn a non-story into a headliner, especially when it involves a Patriots player, coach, or any Pats personnel in a negative light...

Last edited:
Guess what story is now on the main page of ESPN.com? That's not like the WWL to reach for news based on hearsay. :rolleyes:

Looked like Suh was trying to break Brady's arm on that sack.

Hope we don't get a reputation as ruffians.:eek:

(gasp) What horror! At the bottom of the pile people pull arms! I thought they had some nice tea like civilized gentlemen.:D

I've wondered why defensive players don't get leverage on the arms of runners who persistently use an aggressive stiff arm. The one way to make sure you don't get punched in the face again is to get leverage on the elbow and do some damage.

I remember one year they interviewed a bunch of players on stiff arming. Jim Brown was one of the best as he did use defender's arms as leverage. When they got to Willie McGinest, he was like......NEVER......Evidently, he didn't like it and no one ever succeeded in stiff arming him.

....loser talk....

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye