PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Shaugnessy: Patriots aren't going anywhere near the Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
He thinks the patriots are smoke and mirrors.
[Link excised and ignored]

The only thing that separates Shaughnessy from posters on this forum is that he trolls for a living. LOL. Not gonna even click it and bring him any attention or money.

You'd better check the Seedings again. The NFL doesn't reseed based on final records after the Wild Card round.

Yes, we'd get the Bengals if they beat Houston, but if Cincy loses, Houston goes to Baltimore and we get the lowest seed standing, presumably the Steelers at Number Five after they de-Tebow the Broncos, which the Chiefs didn't make look all that hard yesterday.

My favorite scenario, under the influence, no doubt, of New Year's Cheer at lunch today, would be for the Broncos to beat the Steelers and the Texans to beat the Bengals. That way, we'd get the Broncos in Foxboro and Houston would go to Baltimore. But, it's also possible that :pigsfly::pigsfly:

Indeed. I got my playoff seeding a little mixed up. Either way, though, I don't see Houston coming out of the Wild Card round which would give us Cincy anyway, then either one of Pittsburgh or Ba'timore in the AFCCG, most likely.

Someone really needs to punch Shaugnessy in the face for all the stuff he's written about Boston teams. The guy is the biggest Boston media troll.

When I saw this happening live shaunessy - YouTube, I really wanted something to fall on his head.

You should write him back and ask why the "feeling" of someone who knows jack about football should matter enough to write about.

If he has enough intellectual integrity to change his ways at some point, the low-key way I contacted him should be at least as persuasive as a rant.

If he doesn't have that integrity, then what I did or didn't write to him hardly matters.

And by the way, he did a generous favor for my sister-in-law once, so there's no way I hate the guy.

This A.H. probably said the same thing in 2001, 2004 & 2005. He probably did not say it is 2007. This clown is a poor excuse for a sports columnist, just like his brother, Mazz... He should be wrtiting bad fantasy novels.

I didnt read the article, but I did see something this morning that is a cause for concern. The Pats did not beat a team with an above .500 record and were 1-2 against playoff teams this season. The only victory coming against Denver. Im pulling hard for the Pats, but I also have my doubts they can win the whole thing.

Yeah but we do know that anything can happen. We were not even supposed to a .500 team is 2001. Neither the defense nor the offense was respected in that year. I hope for the best and keep my predictions to myself. Danny boy might want to try that, rather than just being a snarky creep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back