PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sharing My Reebok Employee Discount...Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watson84

Rookie
Reaction score
Take advantage of my own Reebok Employee Discount. Get 40% off Wednesday, June 6th through Sunday, June 10th 2007 at any Reebok or Rockport Outlet Store! They should have some pretty good Pats merchandise or at least pick up some sneakers.

All you have to do is print the below coupon and present it at purchase to receive 40% off your entire purchase. Local MA stores are in Stoughton, Wrentham (both Rockport and Reebok), Sagamore, West Yarmouth, Kittery and Marlboro, plus we have over 140 locations across the country. Use it as many times as you like and pass the email along to your Friends and Family.

Enjoy!

-Watson84

Click on the link below, or copy and paste the URL into your browser to view and print your coupon.
http://www.rbkoutlet.com/coupon/index.asp?vid=361188

Last edited:
Can it be used for online shopping?

I would think that's what the promo code on the bottom of the coupon can be used for. Unfortunately we'll have to wait until Wednesday to try it, but every other time this has come up the promo code is what you enter online to get the 40% off.

Unfortunately, this one does not work online. Only in stores. If there is an online later in the year, I will be sure to share.

Hope you can enjoy this one anyways.

Bumping for a great deal.

Thank you.

Are Reebok and Rockport inter-related? Never knew..

Anyway, thanks

(bump)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back