PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Shank trolling Pats fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can explain the dropped passes.

1. Edelman dislocated his finer in a game then dropped a bunch of passes
2. LaFell came back from injury, was rusty, dropped passes.
3. Sign Scott Chandler.

More fumbles at home this year? I don't think so.

He's feeling irrelevant after Troy Brown said that Felger was the most hated media member in the Patriots locker room

It would be great if no one replied to his message and just ignored him completely

Why would people expect anything better from the Felgers/Shaughnessy's of the world?

Fumbles? Lewis in his first games in years, Brady fumbling on blindside hits due to OL issues
Drops? LaFell not practicing in the offseason, Edelman with his injured hand, Chandler with his pizza paddles

There you go. Next question.

Yesterday I flipped a coin 10 times and got 4 heads & 6 tails
Today I flipped a coin 10 times and got 4 tails and 6 heads.
There is no "reason" for the difference other than random variability.

People with no knowledge about statistics and no appreciation for random error or natural variability love to identify imaginary boogeymen in the data, if it fits their agenda.

Why did Patriots fumbling rate go down in 2007, after being high in 2006, after the ball prep rule changed BEFORE the 2006 season, and after being lower in 2005?

Random variability is a possible answer.

There may be concrete answers, like Edelman's mangled finger, contributing to the small data sets as well, in this case. But if cheating is your go-to answer, you can always find a way to justify it.

6a01310f9ede0b970c01630357cad0970d-pi

Not even worth engaging in the discussion.

Hes an over-the-hill, irrelevant hack.

I have a rental car for a few days, as mine is in the shop. This car monitors air pressure in its tires, so naturally I was fixated on this. Yesterday when I left for work in the morning, it was a balmy 30 degrees. The PSI in the tires averaged 29. Lo and behold, between the friction on the tires from my 40 minute commute, as well as the roughly 7 to 8 degree warming up in temperature, the average PSI in the tires increased to an average of about 33.5 Who would've thought? (Other than the Ideal Gas Law, and other assorted nonsense).

Was Peyton Manning this bad before deflategate?
Was Aaron Rodgers this bad before deflategate?
Was Andrew Luck this bad before deflategate?

Wasn't Brady's INT number paced higher last year, before deflategate?

Get on this stuff, Dan. Enquiring minds want to know!

Dan Shaughnessy ‏@Dan_Shaughnessy Nov 17

No doubt the Ideal Gas Law folks can explain why Patriots are fumbling more often, and dropping more passes at home this year. #Just sayin'
-----------
LOL and he's wrong on both anyway.
An one other thing.... Imagine how awful it must be to be a professional sports writer/media member, in Boston, who openly hates Bill Belichick....

He's missing the most obvious points. Edelman's foot and Dion's ACL? Added weight of fully inflated balls. Coincidence? You be the judge.

If no Boston sports fans read the likes of CHB, Volin, or Tomase or listen to Felger and Squeaky, they will go away. We may even get good, young reporters as their replacements who have interesting, insightful things to write and say. Please, people stop feeding the trolls. We deserve better.

I'm sure the total ass law explains why he still has a job.

I'm just glad you didn't call it the Ideal Ass Law, because that one would NOT explain why he has a job.

I guess the indictment of Brady and NE has been reworded.
Prior to this week's media assaults, New England was perceived guilty of tampering with PSI to give Brady an edge passing.
But because Brady has elevated his passing accuracy from a 64.1% completion rate in '14 to 67.8% this year...mediots who went on record convicting Brady on Day 1 of this contrived controversy now have redefined NE's motives......fumble reduction. And Tom Brady is still generally aware of this fumble reduction scheme.
Funny how WRs and RBs were never interviewed by Herr Goodell and his henchmen.......Why is that Shank?
Calculated discrepancy of PSI based on Ideal Gas Laws.....0.2 PSI. The NE skill players must be really finely tuned to gain an advantage based on 0.2 PSI

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye