PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Shameless self-promotion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher_Price

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I’ll have the cuts as soon as they are announced — we’re thinking they’ll be along in a few moments — but in the meantime, just want to remind everyone that I’ll be talking Patriots’ tonight on “Sports Late Night” with Mike Giardi at 11 on NECN. (No need to click thru--that's it.)

More...

Last edited:
Well, played...I loved the honesty in the title. :)

Anything newsworthy at all, Christopher?

Last edited:
Thanks, Chris - can you tell us WHY you expect the cuts soon? Is it based on anything mentioned over there or is it simply a matter of "well how much longer can it be?" Best of luck tonight, wish I lived in the area to see it.

Last edited:
Aww, I gave you a click anyway...now if someone will watch and report on your performance...

I've been clicking Chris every 5 minutes since his post went up.
Not HIS fault!

I have to say, I'm really surprised/disappointed that Tomase and Reiss haven't AT LEAST weighed in on their blogs to comment on the fact that it's 2 1/2 hours AFTER the cuts are supposed to be in. They're savvy enough to know that we'll be checking like crazy. I appreciate Chris at least giving the fans a nod.

This is one of those rare occasions when I wish the Paqtriots acted like some other teams -:)

I’ll have the cuts as soon as they are announced — we’re thinking they’ll be along in a few moments — but in the meantime, just want to remind everyone that I’ll be talking Patriots’ tonight on “Sports Late Night” with Mike Giardi at 11 on NECN. (No need to click thru--that's it.)

More...

I'll only watch if you give us the cut list in the next five minutes. I've been nice and waited patiently for the results. Now I am going resort to threats and blackmail to get them. :-D

Last edited:
I'll tie a string around my finger to remember.:rocker:

Last time I tied a string around my finger all I remembered was that I had a string tied around my finger.:cool:

Good job on NECN last night,Chris. The host of that show appears to be somewhat arrogant, maybe he isn't but that is how he appears.

For me you guys did shed some light on the Rodney matter. He never tested positive for the stuff. It was NOT steroids. And, he appeared on an internet mailing list mailing list from the company that the Feds were investigating. He owned up as soon as he was asked. He didn't stone wall or deny.

All this doesn't make it right but it does make it better in my eyes.

Good job. Just the fact without the ranting that others have done.

Oh yes, nice plug at the end for patsfans.com.

Thanks for the nice words. Mike really is a great guy--makes going in front of the TV cameras easy for a print guy like me.

I'll give you guys some behind-the-scenes on yesterday ... I was set to tape with NECN at 6:30 (which meant I had to leave my house at 6:15), so I figured I was all set--cuts were going to come at 4, right? I was waiting for the cuts, hitting refresh on my computer screen over and over again until 6:15. Nothin. So I had to wait until I got back to the house, roughly an hour later, to find out about the cuts. Not good times.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes