PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Shame on CSNNE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointing. Iam sure tom has an explanation.

This has been a very disappointing year in sports journalism so unfortunately I am not surprised.

Disappointing. Iam sure tom has an explanation.

I do not blame Tom at all for this.
He was the first member of the media to recognize my work so I will always have a warm spot for him in my heart.

Miguel, did you include links to your PatsFans article in the comments? It's rare for media outlets to censor comments just for disagreeing with their content, but links to competing sites are a different matter.

Miguel, did you include links to your PatsFans article in the comments? It's rare for media outlets to censor comments just for disagreeing with their content, but links to competing sites are a different matter.

Let me try not linking to my blog.

Is Florio in charge there now???

I did not link to my blog. Still got blocked.

I did not link to my blog. Still got blocked.

That's just ridiculous, I can't imagine what they're thinking. Let's hope it's just an out-of-control intern or some such.

That's just ridiculous, I can't imagine what they're thinking. Let's hope it's just an out-of-control intern or some such.

Thinking more, I'm betting that whoever blocked the earlier posts as "competitor spam" probably shut off commenting privileges for your account.

The weird thing is that CSNNE is retweeting my comments.

I never read Curran's piece (still haven't), but I was saying to myself on Friday listening to the radio "Miguel must be having a aneurism" listening to them talk on the radio as if trading Brady would add an addition $18 million against the cap in 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back