PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SFT: Rumor Mill

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPatBoy

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Stephen Football talk Rumor Mill indicates that the Jets have jumped into the Branch fiasco as way for Mangini to pay BB back for messing around with his wife...and also as a favor to Chayut to keep his mouth shut about he and Mangini's affair........The Seahawks only have said interest as Holmgren has convinced the FO of the Seahawks to pursue this...only to weaken the Pats and prevent BB from winning another Superbowl to further distance himself from the Legend that Holgren considers himself.............More later after I check back in with my sources!!!

SCPatBoy said:
Stephen Football talk Rumor Mill indicates that the Jets have jumped into the Branch fiasco as way for Mangini to pay BB back for messing around with his wife...and also as a favor to Chayut to keep his mouth shut about he and Mangini's affair........The Seahawks only have said interest as Holmgren has convinced the FO of the Seahawks to pursue this...only to weaken the Pats and prevent BB from winning another Superbowl to further distance himself from the Legend that Holgren considers himself.............More later after I check back in with my sources!!!

Awww..another lonely fool seeking attention...Nice Job Bud.Where do you get this garbage?

SCPatBoy said:

This unfunny post needed it's own thread?

???????? When did BB mess around with Mangini's wife? I know about another woman but it wasn't Mangini's wife was it? This day is full of conspiracy theories now! Wow.

Just found out that Paris Hilton and Nick Lachey apparently have something to do with the Jets involvement also!!

SCPatBoy said:
Just found out that Paris Hilton and Nick Lachey apparently have something to do with the Jets involvement also!!

No, seriously. Stop.

Patriots4Ever said:
Awww..another lonely fool seeking attention...Nice Job Bud.Where do you get this garbage?

This is strictly making fun of all the Jets conspiracy posts by several individuals today...It appears no one wants to take the situation for what it really is...Instead we have all this crap being said...This is no further off then most stuff I've seen about Mangini and Branch

smg93 said:
???????? When did BB mess around with Mangini's wife? I know about another woman but it wasn't Mangini's wife was it? This day is full of conspiracy theories now! Wow.

Wow, now we can add Mangini's wife to a list of Belichick love slaves that includes Bonnie Bernstein and the woman in the Globe story last spring! What a stud he is!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes