PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seymour's injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
was on sidelines with a medical wrap but Green took over. doubt he comes back sicne were leading nicely

grogan2767 said:
ANyone know anything about Seymour's injury?

Gee, with your status with the team ;) I thought you would tell us!

During the game I thought the sideline reporter said he was probable to return, so hopefully nothing too serious!

From Reiss:

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2006/10/seymours_take.html

On not returning to the game
“It wasn’t by design. I just wasn’t able to go back in. Injuries are part of the game and hopefully I’ll feel pretty good this week and be ready to go next week.”

If this was a playoff game, would you have played?
“It was what it was. I take all games serious and just wasn’t able to go.”

Is it your wrist or arm?
“It was my elbow. I don’t know if it was Rodney [Harrison] flying around, and he jumped over the pile. My arm was planted in the ground and I took a good square shot on it. We’ll see how it feels in the morning. Obviously, I think it will probably be pretty sore. We’ll see what it is and take it day by day from there.”

Last edited:
PatsChick87 said:
During the game I thought the sideline reporter said he was probable to return, so hopefully nothing too serious!

I am surprised they gave the sideline reporter anything. I still have the images of the Jets game when they blocked the cameras.

PatsRI said:
From Reiss:

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2006/10/seymours_take.html

On not returning to the game
“It wasn’t by design. I just wasn’t able to go back in. Injuries are part of the game and hopefully I’ll feel pretty good this week and be ready to go next week.â€

If this was a playoff game, would you have played?
“It was what it was. I take all games serious and just wasn’t able to go.â€

Is it your wrist or arm?
“It was my elbow. I don’t know if it was Rodney [Harrison] flying around, and he jumped over the pile. My arm was planted in the ground and I took a good square shot on it. We’ll see how it feels in the morning. Obviously, I think it will probably be pretty sore. We’ll see what it is and take it day by day from there.â€

THis is the quote, from the same interview, that is a little scary - but hopefully OK:

"Would you say it’s not a season-ending type of injury?
“We just have to take it day by day and hopefully I’ll be ready to go this week. I don’t know. We still have to let the doctors tke a look at it and see where it is.â€

grogan2767 said:
ANyone know anything about Seymour's injury?

It's day to day.

But, I'm sure that he and many Patriots fans are PRAYING that it will be better tomorrow.

Didn't like that "dont know, see what the docs say" thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes