PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seymours Contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay finally, I think you idiots got the point, not to respond to someone you don't like. About time, I gotta go watch my Scarlet Knights beat up on the Arizona State anyways. If anyone out there is smart enough maybe you understood the point I have been trying to proove for 2 freakin days.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Even easier.

Click This

(This public service link brought to you by Friends of Bullsheet-free Message Boards.)

Ah...much better.

RxJock1120 said:
As it stands right now, he's playing for around 5.4mil, due to the reworking of his deal in the offseason. I think resigning him MUST be priority #1. Outside of Julius Pepers, I think Seymour is the best all-around DL. He's young, gifted, and a leader. If we let him go, it will be one of the worst moves in the NFL. Now let's play a game called, predict the contract. Year, pay, and signing bonus. My guess: 5 years, 38 mil, with 8 mil to sign.

I agree, we locked up Brady,we need to do the same for RC. He is the best,most versitle DL in the game, and is only 26. We are in good cap shape this might be the year to get that ext. done.

No sweat: Adam Vinitieri signs a new contract and Seymour takes his place for a few years in Franchise tag purgatory.

RxJock1120 said:
As it stands right now, he's playing for around 5.4mil, due to the reworking of his deal in the offseason. I think resigning him MUST be priority #1. Outside of Julius Pepers, I think Seymour is the best all-around DL. He's young, gifted, and a leader. If we let him go, it will be one of the worst moves in the NFL. Now let's play a game called, predict the contract. Year, pay, and signing bonus. My guess: 5 years, 38 mil, with 8 mil to sign.

* The owners have to agree on revenue sharing so they then can get together with the players union to agree on a new CBA or 2007 will
be an uncapped year. Players will need 6 years to be UFA's but Seymour would have that. If 2007 ends up an uncapped year, it'd be very hard to resign him or extend him where he'd know he'd be a UFA with teams without a cap to hold them back from bidding on his services. And Peppers isn't that good against the run as Richard is. If RS were a 1 gap DE or DT, he'd have many more sacks. If he kept from getting called for roughing the passer so much.

RxJock1120 said:
You know what else can help your serenity...shuting the hell up. You need an ignore list, how about a brain. If you see a writter you hate, don't read nor respond to his/her message. Don't you get, the more you respond to someone you don't like the more they are gonna annoy you. The more crap will be typed up.

Too bad you can't figure out that he wasn't responding to you. Shows who the stupid one really is.

Also, who gets signed fo how much depends a LOT on what happens with the CBA. If an extension is done by March (not likely) then there will probably be a LOT of 1 year contracts in preparation for the potential of an UNCAPPED year in 2007. An uncapped year would be bad for football, no matter what the morons running the NFLPA say.

RxJock1120 said:
It wasn't meant to be funny, just prove a point that you need to shut up. Plus you got enough humor for the both of us, SPANKY!!!!!!!!!!!

The only person who needs to STFU is you RX. Mr "Bruschi busted his ankle and my medical schooling gives me credibility." BTW, how did that work out for you? How does it feel to know that you proved to an entire message board how incompetent you are. Claiming that the ankle was broken just because Bruschi got helped off the field after he massaged the upper part of his calf.

HELLO CALF STRAIN.

But, You in all your wisdom, saw fit to make an arse of yourself. Hope you apologized for your stupidity.

RxJock1120 said:
You know I believe the injury report comes out tommorow. While I pray to god I am wrong about Teddy, you have no idea much like anyone outside the organization of the shape of Bruschi's ankle.

Hey Moron. Its amazing how you like to ignore facts.

1) Bruschi and the trainers were massaging Bruschi's calf when he was on the field. Had nothing to do with his ankle

2) ESPN showed news coverage og Bruschi walking, without a cast or crutches, but with a limp to the team bus.

3) Bruschi said, in his interview today, that it was a strained calf.

Looks like you just continue to prove yourself to be stupid.

DaBruinz said:
Hey Moron. Its amazing how you like to ignore facts.

1) Bruschi and the trainers were massaging Bruschi's calf when he was on the field. Had nothing to do with his ankle

2) ESPN showed news coverage og Bruschi walking, without a cast or crutches, but with a limp to the team bus.

3) Bruschi said, in his interview today, that it was a strained calf.

Looks like you just continue to prove yourself to be stupid.

ESPN NEVER showed Bruschi walking, you know call me an idiot all you want, that seems to be everyone last resort when they can't argue football. ESPN did not show the trainers massaging Bruschi calf. All they showed was him being taken off the field by the trainers, and then him being carted off. Nice try though. Plus genius I believe this is the thread entitled Seymours contract.

Last edited:
RxJock1120 said:
ESPN NEVER showed Bruschi walking, you know call me an idiot all you want, that seems to be everyone last resort when they can't argue football. ESPN did not show the trainers massaging Bruschi calf. All they showed was him being taken off the field by the trainers, and then him being carted off. Nice try though.

Its not a last resort. You are what you are. You are an idiot and a liar. Those are the facts.

1) On ESPN on Tuesday morning, they showed Bruschi walking to the buses. It was a clip they got from Channel 4 in Boston, which showed it on Monday night during the Fifth Quarter segment.

2) You are correct. ESPN didn't show the trainers massaging Bruschi's calf. However, my post never said that ESPN showed that. In fact, I never stated who showed it. It would seem that you have an issue with lying.. or at the very least, attempting to put words in people's mouths.

3) ABC in Boston showed more than just Bruschi being helped off the field. And I know because I was watching the game. When the trainers got to Bruschi, he was massaging the upper part of his left calf. The trainers massaged and poked and prodded Bruschi's calf a bit, then helped him stand up. Bruschi attempted to take a step, grimaced, shook his head and then the trainers carrried that leg for Bruschi as they went off the field.

So, thank you again for showing yourself to be the moron that I and others claim you to be. You still don't know wtf you are talking about after an entire day. And all you would have had to do to show some semblence of intelligence was to admit you exaggerated and that you were wrong. Guess you aren't man enough to do that.

DaBruinz said:
Its not a last resort. You are what you are. You are an idiot and a liar. Those are the facts.

1) On ESPN on Tuesday morning, they showed Bruschi walking to the buses. It was a clip they got from Channel 4 in Boston, which showed it on Monday night during the Fifth Quarter segment.

2) You are correct. ESPN didn't show the trainers massaging Bruschi's calf. However, my post never said that ESPN showed that. In fact, I never stated who showed it. It would seem that you have an issue with lying.. or at the very least, attempting to put words in people's mouths.

3) ABC in Boston showed more than just Bruschi being helped off the field. And I know because I was watching the game. When the trainers got to Bruschi, he was massaging the upper part of his left calf. The trainers massaged and poked and prodded Bruschi's calf a bit, then helped him stand up. Bruschi attempted to take a step, grimaced, shook his head and then the trainers carrried that leg for Bruschi as they went off the field.

So, thank you again for showing yourself to be the moron that I and others claim you to be. You still don't know wtf you are talking about after an entire day. And all you would have had to do to show some semblence of intelligence was to admit you exaggerated and that you were wrong. Guess you aren't man enough to do that.

Keep calling me names, you keep making my point for me. You said the trainers were massaging Bruschi's calfs, now if noone showed it, how in the world did you know that. At no time did Bruschi massage his calf during the game, or right after it, you totally made that up with the information you know now.

Sometimes it is not what you say, but what you don't, you clearly have some serious issues to continue to banter with folk who not only are more intelligent than you are, but also have more knowledge. One of life's valuable lessons are to walk away from stupid arguments and move on, to continue to bait and name call not only shows serious personality defects and but reflects your feelings of inadequacy.

No matter what you do, doctoring or whatever, learn how to spell or turn on the spell check feature, it does wonders for those reading this stuff.

Julius Peppers best all around DL in the leauge....

hehehehehehehehehehehehehe

wait...

omfg hehehehehehehehehehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back