Seymour sighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

DefenseRules

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
From the projo blog
Morning practice update
FOXBORO -- The team is working out in the stadium this morning. The Pats have officials at the practice today. ...Martin Gramatica hit an absolute bomb of a kickoff to the back line of the end zone. ... Rehabbing center Dan Koppen was on the sidelines in shorts and a workout shirt chatting with Brady and Light ... Richard Seymour is on the field without his helmet ...Asante Samuel is on the field after missing some time but Monty Beisel and Tedy Bruschi aren't...more to come
http://www.beloblog.com/ProJo_Blogs/PatsBlog/

I know that Bruschi is hurt, but what's up with Beisel? He needs all the reps that he can get,
IMO.

Mike has a little more info in his blog:
http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/
August 03, 2006
Player sightings
A few of the team's players who haven't been practicing early this morning have now taken the field. Unlike their teammates, they aren't wearing full pads and thus aren't taking part in the contact portion of practice.

Richard Seymour, Johnathan Sullivan, Marquise Hill, Jarvis Green, Dan Koppen, Monty Beisel, Benjamin Watson, Troy Brown, Garrett Mills, Matt Shelton, Chad Jackson and Nick Kaczur are a few of the players spotted.

OMG :eek: Sullivan is on the field. I was almost certain that we would never see him again...No Bruschi on that list. Should we start to worry?

Last edited:
"Martin Gramatica hit an absolute bomb of a kickoff to the back line of the end zone."

Wow, how long has it been since we've seen a Patriots kicker do that? I've got a feeling that Gramatica isn't just going to hand this job over to the rookie.

The title of this sounds like a Great White shark sighting. (actually my buddy said there is one that's eating the seals off Monomy island off Chatham). Not a bad comparison. Both are top and the food chain and if you get close you will be eaten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes