PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seymour set the D Tone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remix 6

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
That big hit to start the game which ended in an injured Clemens and pick 6, that set the tone

this was the hardest hitting game i've seen in awhile that involved us. We hit them, they hit us. it was very physical.

Thomas was ALL over..he hit everything in sight..few big hits, he did it all

Good to see Big Sey reaking havoc. Hope he keeps it up!

Where have the whiners been today? They know who they are.

I think knocking out their QB actually made the game closer than it would have been.

Pennington is very smart, plays ball control offense, is very accurate, the Jets were much tougher with him at QB, it changed their offense and defense.

i am very happy for Richard; a good game imho too and also Eugene Wilson was not bad at all...happy for both

I suspect he is finally over his last season injuries, he looked immensely better this week..

He looked like the "old" Seymour today.

It was great to see him play so well.

if he will return the usual # 93 we know...this is the right time

great game from Richard Big Seymour; i'm happy to see him playing at his level

Felt the need to bump up this post. Seymour just wrecked havoc today! Man it was good to see Seymour in his old form. I know there have been some posts that knocking him and it felt good watching him toy with O-linemen like he used to. Hope he keeps it up.

I think knocking out their QB actually made the game closer than it would have been.

Pennington is very smart, plays ball control offense, is very accurate, the Jets were much tougher with him at QB, it changed their offense and defense.

I agree 100%. I had a moment of worry when they brought in Chad. He always plays us well. If Clemens had made the whole game, we would of won 27-7, since I'm sure he would have thrown another pick-6

Yes it was great to see the Seymonsta make plays that really had me pumped even more when the defense took the field.
I think the best play he made was getting his hands up and deflecting the pass.
That shows the effort and instinct is very well alive and good in 93.

Big Sey played great today! I loved watching him flatten Clemens. :)

Last edited:
That big hit to start the game which ended in an injured Clemens and pick 6, that set the tone

this was the hardest hitting game i've seen in awhile that involved us. We hit them, they hit us. it was very physical.

Very True, good to see big SEY getting back to PROBOWL form.
Just in time...

I agree with the OP's premise.

I mentioned this in the game thread, but he looks slimmer and quicker to me than he did just a few weeks ago.

big sey looked good, as did the whole defense. so, where are the idiots from last week, that suggested we trade #93???? morons!!

I was actually happy with Seymours' performance today. The first time in a while I saw that intensity of old. It was awesome. He had a great game. Same with AD. I was also happy with him today. He also had a good game. Proud of them both.

Where have the whiners been today? They know who they are.

That's right....

Richard and Eugene busted through for that TD!

Some fans need to chill and enjoy the great team we have

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing