PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seymour Responds

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, no, no little guy ... I meant intelligent conversation. But nevermind, it's late, don't hurt yourself.

A charger fan seeking intelligent conversation.:singing: That is like a blind guy demanding the game in HD.:rolleyes:

Lets see, your buddies appeared last January telling us how bad the Pats suck, they are old, the dynasty is dead etc... They even reminded us of the beating the Chargers gave the Pats in 2005, as if that had some relevance in 2006. Then your team lost and they all ran away. Then in week 2 they came back in droves spewing their idiocy. Such as Rivers is better than Brady, of course the spygate crap and how this Charger team has matured and they will kick our *ss. But unfortunately for them, they were wrong, again and true to form they left with their tales tucked between their legs.

Then last week we got to hear how this isn't the same team from week 2 and that they are now used to the system - the same system that shouldn't have changed according to many Charger fans prior to the season, because they were already running "Norv's" offense and Ted was running the same defense as Wade. Cromartie was playing and he would shut down Moss in man coverage etc… Meanwhile many forget that Seymour and Harrison were out for the week two matchup and that our team was actually healthy, with the exception of Colvin and Morris.

Now my only dilemma is to figure out how to get to the same level of intellect as a Charger fan. Wait, I got it….hold on one second….there it is - a pile of Sh*t. I’m sure the intellect can be spread between the two of you “Big” guy.

By far, the Charger "fans" on here have been the worst, so you can thank your brethren that have come before you for your reception!

Last edited:
Certainly giving the Colts a run for their money in the AFCWC race.

his wife has spoken out too....

Wife of Pats’ Seymour says husband not dirty, just “a little kinky”

FOXBORO, MA — Tonya Seymour, wife of Patriots defensive lineman Richard Seymour, today defended her husband against allegations that he’s a dirty player. “My husband is not a dirty player,” Tonya Seymour said. “He might be a little kinky, but he’s sure as hell not dirty.” Seymour has been dogged throughout his career by allegations that he’s a dirty player, many of which surfaced after he was fined for stepping on Colts lineman Tarik Glenn in a 2006 game. With the Patriots again in the Super Bowl, the allegations that Seymour will behave inappropriately have again resurfaced. “I mean, he’s curious, sure – but aren’t we all?” she continued. “He’s not into anything nasty; there are no bodily fluids involved, there is never any need for medical attention. At worst there might be a couple of other people in the room. Last time I checked, that’s not a crime, at least not in our house.” Giants center Shaun O’Hara was not willing to comment on the record about how Seymour’s kinkiness might affect the Super Bowl.

http://www.serioussportsnewsnetwork...ys-husband-not-dirty-just-a-little-kinky.html

austin-powers.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back