PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seymour Present at Workouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn't he be? He received his contract. He is not an alum of 'the U' or the Ohio State - whose players choose to train on masse at their formaer campus.

According to Miguel, he is due a $106,720 workout bonus. This is usually tied to attending 20 or so workouts, so you can bet that Mrs. Seymour will make sure that Richard makes at least that number of workouts.

http://www.patscap.com/

I don't know about the rest of you, but $106.720 would get my ass into the gym.

He hates his coach.

He hates his coach.

Forgot about that, brings a quick smile.. thinking about all those butthole pundits who think they understand this franchise.

He hates his coach.

LOL, I know, right?

I'm surprised he didn't show up at the Colts workouts since he loves Dungy so much and hates BB so much, right Pete Prisco?!...

the packers werent fond of lombardi until they left the game,

Pretty sure Fixit was joking and was referring to Prisco's stupid comments a couple weeks ago...at least that's what I thought.

Wasn't there a report that when he skipped the Pro Bowl Richard was planning on having something off season scoped? Imagine the media reported something that didn't transpire...

I think Seymour's conditioning is enough of a concern (when was the last time he played a full season he wasn't battling an injury) that BB likely stressed the importance of core players showing up in March to set the tone. Unfortunately in today's NFL guys like to spend the off season near the family. And while those in Richard's league make more than enough to commute or relocate the family to the in season home, many of them also have kids in school "back home", and we are after all not the "home town" for most of them as Richard has occasionally reminded us. ;)

I think this team needs to play hungry again. I think we have gotten a little complacent over the last couple of seasons with key guys obcessing about their finances and other guys finances more than their football goals. Like Tedy says, put your money somewhere and get to work.

Pretty sure Fixit was joking and was referring to Prisco's stupid comments a couple weeks ago...at least that's what I thought.

Even still, it raises a valid point. I can think of a ton of authoritative people in my lifetime who at the time I hated and have sinced recoginzed how significantly important they were. I wouldn't doubt that certain members of the Patriots have at times hated BB, but that simply comes with the role of being in charge. The question shouldn't be how well loved you are, if you are loved it means you aren't pushing the players hard enough.

Even still, it raises a valid point. I can think of a ton of authoritative people in my lifetime who at the time I hated and have sinced recoginzed how significantly important they were. I wouldn't doubt that certain members of the Patriots have at times hated BB, but that simply comes with the role of being in charge. The question shouldn't be how well loved you are, if you are loved it means you aren't pushing the players hard enough.

Good point. I kind of view Belichick like Dr. Cox on Scrubs.

These are competitive guys. Don't underestimate the need for the "Captain of the D" to show up to welcome the new hires. (Spelled "AD"):D

Last edited:
seymour wilfork warren Thomas Vrabel Bruschi and Colvin should be spending as much time as possible together during the program and make Thomas feel welcomed because he will make everyones job easier. I love seeing that front seven written out. on paper it seems as good as any, ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes