Seymour on PUP, out for first 6 weeks of season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seymour to PUP

per reiss.

Seymour to PUP (per Reiss)

cuts to come

Re: Seymour to PUP

Dave Thomas activated. 21 cuts, soon TBA.

god damnit. our perfect season slowly stopping

Hopefully he'll be fully fit in time for Week 9.

Out for the first 6 weeks???

Why is Seymour hurt so much every single year? WTF

That might be a little overboard considering it hasn't started yet. It seems the biggest news for the team today is that we'll be without two of our most experienced and best players for at least the first four games, all of which are important (division/conference leaders).

Seymour is a freaking china doll. At least we won't have to watch Marcus McNeil embarrass him on National TV again.

Last edited:
Ridiculous. I love Seymour, but at this point he's an overpaid player who can't stay healthy.

what is wrong with him anyways?

Ugh... the D looks like it has the potential to be shaky through the first 6 games. Harrison out for 4, Seymour out for 6, Wilson already leaking oil.....I'm anxious to see how Brown does. Could be a stud.

Last edited:
what is wrong with him anyways?

he had knee surgery

thats probably keeping him back

i was hoping he stays active but at least comes back game 2-3 but no :(

Ridiculous. I love Seymour, but at this point he's an overpaid player who can't stay healthy.

Agreed x 10. Overpaid and on a line at this point which features two better players.

it must have been pretty serious considering he probably had surgery more than 6 months ago

Seymour's loss for a few weeks is big, but I love Jarvis Green and Mike Wright at end.

I think we'll be just fine.

Seymour is awesome but he is injury prone.

kinda frustrating

Seeing how dominant the DL was all camp without him (hell without him and Warren they were still dominant) I tend to think they are being overly conservative.

With Warren Wilfork and Green to start, they certainly didn't look like they will miss him. The real risk for this team right now is Wilfork. If he's healthy, the entire line plays great.

Why mess with the franchise at this point by rushing it?

Take your time Big Sey!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey