Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Last edited:
Re: Seymour not happy with Pees decision to sit him on third downs

well the Pats have been far from stellar on 3rd downs, especially from a pass rush perspective. He might be right, but he should still STFU in the media.

well the Pats have been far from stellar on 3rd downs, especially from a pass rush perspective. He might be right, but he should still STFU in the media.

Agreed. I'm glad if he's passionate about changing this awful 3rd and long trend, but not the right way to go about it.

I think you're delusional if you believe the Pats will let one of the best defensive linemen in the league go because he has a good point about not playing on third downs.

Personally I think he is no longer a true blue Patriot and will probably do an Asante or Deion thing for big $$$ once the team is officially eliminated and he completes his big contract he got in 2005.

I think you're delusional if you believe the Pats will let one of the best defensive linemen in the league go because he has a good point about not playing on third downs.

Seymour is going to want HUGE $$$ next season and if his name is not Brady hes not going to likely see it.

I would like him to come back but I can see another ugly bout with a discontented player this offseason

what is a true blue patriot?

what is a true blue patriot?

Bruschi and Brady for example

Guys like those 2 who want to play for a contender even if that meant bigger $$$ elsewhere when in their prime

You can add Randy Moss as one as well and our beloved ex player Troy Brown

Last edited:

Bruschi and Brady for example

Guys like those 2 who want to play for a contender even if that meant bigger $$$ elsewhere when in their prime

You can add Randy Moss as one as well and our beloved ex player Troy Brown

well until seymour leaves it is all specualtion

If Seymour doesn't like it - then he should do something about it on the field not in the media.

For Seymour to start griping about the defensive calls pretty much sets him up for an exit out of foxborough which was probably going to happen anyway.

Sets be up for my 'just kidding' post..

Seymour to Atlanta for their #1
Brady to SF for two 1st round picks and more...

Well only 1/2 kidding...

I disagree saying stuff like this says that Seymour is on is way out. First of all, he's right. I think it's a sign that Pees' inability to put together a legitimate game plan is starting to piss off the players. Second, Belichick adores Seymour. He always says how there is no one who does more important things that don't show up on the stat sheet than him. Third, he's going to want huge money, you say? He's already one of the highest paid players in the whole league. The Pats WILL spend money on the trenches.
It's ridiculous that Patriots fans think Seymour isn't worth the money just because he doesn't get 30 sacks a year. The fact that he ever makes a play with the pathetic 3 man rush the Pats always send is impressive enough!

this thread is just a chance for people to bash seymour. he's the least of our problems.

half our defense is wasn't even on the roster in april.

Personally I think he is no longer a true blue Patriot and will probably do an Asante or Deion thing for big $$$ once the team is officially eliminated and he completes his big contract he got in 2005.

He's kind of big, but maybe they could get a shot in him so he can be strapped into a chair and reeducated.

By the way, I don't think wanting to play every down is a capital offense.

If Seymour doesn't like it - then he should do something about it on the field not in the media.

Yessir. Argue your case to BB to put you in on third down and when he does, come up with a sack Seymour. Until then quit whining to the media or GTF out of town. I love the guy, but complaining to the media is not the right way to go... especially with this team and who our coach is.

Seymour's one of the best players on the team and theres no excuse for him not being in on 3rd downs.

I was ticked that he wasn't out there on 3rd down against the steelers. Honestly, why isn't he out there? It doesn't make any sense.

I think it's a sign that Pees' inability to put together a legitimate game plan is starting to piss off the players. Second, Belichick adores Seymour. He always says how there is no one who does more important things that don't show up on the stat sheet than him.

Evidence supporting your opinion is that BB invariably kneels down and talks to Sey at the defensive bench all the time. I see it every game as I sit right behind the Pats defensive bench. Me, I don't know what the real situation is.

wow a pats player feeding the media anti pats stuff, that's pretty rare

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey