PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seymour is only Patriot in Pro Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Seymour is Patriots only Pro Bowl Starter

Nice to meet you Homer

I'm confused. You capitalized 'Homer'. Are you calling me Homer Simpson, or are you putting emphasis on calling me a Patriots 'Homer'? Either way nice to meet you too I guess :confused: I see why you post count is so high with quality posts like that one...

I say the same thing this year that I posted here last year and the year before that, I hate the Pro Bowl and wish that no Patriots ever play in it. I know they don't play that hard and most don't play too long but, why risk any freak injury for nothing as far as I'm concerned. Pro Bowl -->
lame.gif

Agree 100%, there is NOTHING positive to be gained from having any of our players go to the Pro Bowl, and a lot to lose...Robert Edwards, Tedy Bruschi.

Considering the fact that Brady's starting recievers are Caldwell(who I dont think in any of his previous years broken the 30 receptions mark), Brown(Who is 35 or 36). And suddenly Caldwell has over 50 receptions and Watson is also looking great. I dont care about the pro bowl, really.

Manning has Reggie Wayne and Marvin Harrison.

Palmer has Chad Johnson, TJ Houseyurmama and Chris Henry.

Rivers has a whole arsenal of superstars with Gates and LT, plus his recievers arent too bad.

Then we have Brady with Caldwell, Brown & Watson...

This is a no brainer, we have the best QB, I'd love to see Rivers perform with our recieving core right now.

And regarding Rivers over Brady I agree. Rivers has led his team to a better record. Isn't this fan base all about wins over numbers? Now you guys are going Peyton on us.

by that logic, Grossman should be there too.:confused:

So says Reiss. Backups still to come.

How could they not include Asante Samuel this year? I am not sure about stats on alot of our other players offhand although few really stood out as far as I can tell....But Samuel? Come on.....this is pure bullsh$$.......totally political.....

What absolutely floored me was Shawne Merriman.

The guy got suspended for steroids....He got caught cheating and they still elected him to the Pro Bowl.

To me that is the epitomy of what a joke the Pro Bowl is. Total joke.

I second that emotion.

Another unfortunate consequence of this Pro Bowl voting, is that those people who vote for the HOF look at how many Pro Bowls someone has played, and use that information to help determine a man's worthiness. That, also, is a total joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes