PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seymour Expected to Practice Today (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fiscally Unable to Perform List?

If Tomase's article is true about Seymour staying out of practice until today because of a signing rule... I would say that BB and SP have done it again. They have found a way to BEND the PUP rules. I also think we will be hearing from NFL Commissioner Bill Polian, er... Tagliabue.

http://patriots.bostonherald.com/patriots/view.bg?articleid=151001

The most important issue (if the article is accurate) in all this, of course, is welcome back Richard! Hopefully you have been working out with out with your Georgia buddy J. "Gasping" Sullivan.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Seymour Expected to Practice Today

Sorry, Dhamz about duplicate threads on Seymour (See: Fiscally Unable to Perform list). You and I apparently were posting at the same time and I don't know how to merge mine with yours. Ian?

Thanx Ian (or whomever) for being able to complete the merge.

Last edited:
Re: Seymour Expected to Practice Today

finally, a weight off the shoulders

Re: The Fiscally Unable to Perform List?

Makes sense,I expected him not to sign the deal until the one year mark was cleared, guess Pupping Sey addressed another aspect I wasn't aware of...

Re: The Fiscally Unable to Perform List?

Box_O_Rocks said:
Makes sense,I expected him not to sign the deal until the one year mark was cleared, guess Pupping Sey addressed another aspect I wasn't aware of...

Yes it makes cents... er sense, but it is within the PUP rules? BB even addressed it today in his press conference: 'Sey's return has nothing to do with a contract situation.' To me that means 2 things - 1) Richard has a pulled fingernail that he had to rehab and 2) He probably will wait until at least tomorrow to make his return.

Whatever the circumstances though, it will be good to get Big Sey back on the field.

Newsflash: people lie in business. Football is a business.

Sorry but read BB's Q-A, you can find it on Reiss' blog. They asked if the contract was why Seymour wasnt there. He said no, that wasnt it at all. So I take it that Tomase lies again.

Kdo5 said:
Sorry but read BB's Q-A, you can find it on Reiss' blog. They asked if the contract was why Seymour wasnt there. He said no, that wasnt it at all. So I take it that Tomase lies again.
Why ? Because Belichick always tells the truth, the complete truth and nothing but the truth in press conferences ?

BelichickFan said:
Why ? Because Belichick always tells the truth, the complete truth and nothing but the truth in press conferences ?
Well if that was the case hed problably find a way to "not comment" on it and say...

HE WAS DAY TO DAY. And then say nothing else.

Tomase is working a source, whether the source is accurate or not, there is no reason to think Tomase is making this up. When he wants to he can act like a reporter. As far as BB's response, there is a man who in just this kind of situation has a long history of disinformation, you've got to love the guy as a Pats' Fan, but when he's commenting on a player's contract and health status it is almost always a given that he is not speaking the full truth. We'll see what happens at 3:00 and go from there. :cool:

Box_O_Rocks said:
Tomase is working a source, whether the source is accurate or not, there is no reason to think Tomase is making this up. When he wants to he can act like a reporter. As far as BB's response, there is a man who in just this kind of situation has a long history of disinformation, you've got to love the guy as a Pats' Fan, but when he's commenting on a player's contract and health status it is almost always a given that he is not speaking the full truth. We'll see what happens at 3:00 and go from there. :cool:

1) Tomase seems to be scooping all other reporters on items lately, like the stories or dislike them, like him or dislike him. He is becoming a Pats must-read.

2) Amen to loving having BB as the master of misinformation... and, oh yeah, as a hall-of-fame-to-be coach.

I"m just gald that the two threads got merged and no one got hurt.

Well, we wouldn't know if someone got injured merging the threads because it doesn't really have to be reported until regular season begins.

Ian has been pretty guarded about injuries to the Mod's.

PATSNUTme said:
I"m just gald that the two threads got merged and no one got hurt.

Well, we wouldn't know if someone got injured merging the threads because it doesn't really have to be reported until regular season begins.

Ian can be as guarded as he likes, but you and I know you have to be injured to be a mod.

PATSNUTme said:
I"m just glad that the two threads got merged and no one got hurt.

All parties e-merged unscathed...

Box_O_Rocks said:

Since 3 PM has come and gone and no Seymour - does this reduce Tomase's credibility?

rhubma said:
Since 3 PM has come and gone and no Seymour - does this reduce Tomase's credibility?
Only his sources (at this point). :)

rhubma said:

Did he ever have any?:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back