PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seymour cuts off felger questioning..

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
just heard on WEEI, felger started to ask a question today and he cut him off "next question".
FWIW
Dale and holley speculate,that he is apparently peeved at felger for his article today that seymour hasnt played as well this yr instead of recognizing that he and vince command attn which helps warren.

just heard on WEEI, felger started to ask a question today and he cut him off "next question".
FWIW
Dale and holley speculate,that he is apparently peeved at felger for his article today that seymour hasnt played as well this yr instead of recognizing that he and vince command attn which helps warren.

I heard that too. That was sweet. :D
Thank you Richard Seymour. I can't stand Michael Felger. I hope someone knocks him on his arse some day. :D

Thank you Richard Seymour. I can't stand Michael Felger. I hope someone knocks him on his arse some day. :D

I actually like Felger. He's not afraid to tell it like it is, yet doesn't spew venom like Borg-ass.

Felger seems to get on alot of players nerves. Wasn't he also fighting with Corey Dillon a few weeks ago?

At least Felger is honest enough to admit to being a jerk.

Why in the world would you want someone to knock Felger on his arse?

Peace on Earth, dude. Good will to all, including those who are not kool-aid chugging company men.

Another guy who hates Felgie because Felg has a hot wife.

I have mixed feelings about the guy. He tries too hard to be controversial, thinks he knows more than he does, and is a closet GB fan. OTOH, he does show some sack in taking independent positions. I think Sey did not deserve to go to the Pro Bowl this year. I know Sey is our best DL but has played just sub par for Pro Bowl. Wish guys like Warren (and yes, I know having Sey there is a major asset to him) could get consideration.

Why in the world would you want someone to knock Felger on his arse?

Peace on Earth, dude. Good will to all, including those who are not kool-aid chugging company men.

Oh I'm a peaceful "dude", and I'm no rose colored homer. If my team sucks, I am not ashamed or afraid to admit it. But ever since that Ted Washington incident, I have not liked Felger. I believed what he reported. And what happens, Big Ted signs with Oakland. :rolleyes: And the guy stood by his sources. :rolleyes: That wasn't the last time he got it wrong either.
I have held a grudge against him ever since, and he's added to my dislike over the years.
I think he's a jerk. Kudos to Richard for cutting that guy down today. He deserves it.

I actually like Felger. He's not afraid to tell it like it is, yet doesn't spew venom like Borg-ass.

Oh, Mike the ESPN talk show host is not above a little venom spewing of his own these days - which is why he has given Borg-ass as you call him a forum on his air waves. The Felger who was the Heralds beat reporter back in the day was OK. The media whore who is now all about ratings to feed his family (as if Sara - aka the wood - didn't already make more than enough) is an entirely different entity. He likes to poke sticks into the nest to see if he can stir up some hornets. He's even admittedly willing to get stung - preferably on tape so he can use the clips to fuel callers to the show.

I think Mke was granted more access than most during the early days of the dynasty, and he basically learned at WEEI to use that as needed to pad his resume and land more media gigs. Basically biting the hand that fed him, because if not for this team he'd likely be another victim of the Herald cut backs and living in relative obscurity today sans the perky Sara (who Lobel hooked him up with when he was first tapped for Sports Final) and writing about the Packers.

Felgie has an arrogant, bordering on obnoxious, know it all alter ego that media over-exposure has just fed. I think his snot nosed grades colum inherited from Mannix just grates on guys who live and play the game who now see him as the typical self important, Boston homer-phobic back stabber media jerk who inadvertently helps shape the perception that this team is just a sum of its parts phenomenon. All the while padding his expanding bank account at their expense. I don't think anyone associated with the team is comfortable talking with him any more, although several are actually forced to deal with him regularly because of his ESPN affiliation.

remember the the Willie Mac interview. Felger taliking to Willie about rumors he will retire. Willie "there are rumors your gay..."

I didn't mind Felger at all...when he first covered football..even a few years ago..when he wrote a sort of history book about the Pats..OK OK..more stories from the past...NICE that someone wrote it...FINALLY...GOOD FOR HIM!!! but then his show...and then..slowly downhill as it all went to his head..his wanting to be controversial..RATINGS...really to me brought out the worst in him..and now I just think he goes wind left to right...and never on target..missing facts..saying DUMB things which he can NOT back up...silly to the point I can't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back