Welcome to PatsFans.com

Sex--Sex--Sex--Sex--Sex--Sex

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

I tell anybody that will listen (thats nobody) that America has become Obsessed with Sex, Obooma, Pant Suit, and Pretty Boy had a debate obout it, 90% of TV Commercials include sex, Talentless Sluts become millionaires shoving their tits in front of a camera, Madonna & Freak Bleached Jackson are household names, they get up on a stage then they gyrate and rub their crotch while millions of kids have Orgasms in their underwear, when HBO shows a Prime Time Movie America's Muslims turn off the TV then run for their Mosques and pray to Allah to kill the American Sex Infedels.

The Link Below:
    Now the stinking scumsucking mother f-cking pus infested pony tailed ACLU has just gone down a little deeper in the Diarrhea Pit, they are now backing the "Weird Pig" Craig, the Republican that likes to have sex in a toilet where other people come to take a sh!t.

These dirty scummy Pony Tailed ACLU swine are now saying that "Sex In A Sh!thouse" should be a private matter, how low will these ACLU bastads go in their fight to completely Destroy America and it's values, this will open the door (toilet door) for school kids all across this country to spend their recess time giving each other blow jobs in the toilet.

THE MUSLIMS ARE RIGHT, GOD BLESS THEM.

NEWS TODAY
    http://sg.news.yahoo.com/ap/20080116/twl-craig-appeal-1be00ca.html

2. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Karma does have a way of coming back to bite a nation where it sits. Whether by another nation or another religion, chastisement happens.

//

3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

I feel sorry for this bastard Craigs family, they will have to live with this for the rest of their lives, I thought Chelsea had a heavy cross to bear imagine the nightmares Mrs Graig must have.

Dear Lord Jesus Our Heavenly Father Almighty God
    "Please Smite The Sh!thouse Suck F-ckers With Thy Powerful Swift Sword"
    Amen.

4. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Craig is surely a dirt-bag sicko, but he has his enablers running around America, running interference for that kind of deformed behavior. These ACLU bottom-feeding slime-balls are just one of many.

//

5. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

I have to admit, I had sex once in a public toilet, it was in the mens room in the Port Authority Building in NYC, but it wasn't like Craigs, I was all alone.

That was many years ago, I had almost forgotten it.

:bricks: