Welcome to PatsFans.com

Sex, Murder, Stolen Spoons & Pant Suits

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Nov 6, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +657 / 2 / -9

2. scott c

scott c Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Doesnt shock me..............if you had to look at hillary all day...........:singing:
  3. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +259 / 10 / -11

Funny how many of the people who accused Clinton of this and that turned out to be nuts. She also accused him of killing her cat, I think. If I were a cop, I'd start by investigating her.
  4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +657 / 2 / -9

America knows that the "Clinton Team" is capable of almost anything and Scott is right, Billy Blue Dress does deserve some sympathy for having to live with that Screaming Yowling Ugly Banshee that he is married to all these years.

Even God can only imagine the things that are hidden in The Clinton Closet.
    :bricks:
  5. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yeah, just like Juanita Broderick... what a wacko..!! And then that lying whore, Monica Lewiensky... don't even get me started on her...

Remember folks, everyone's lying except for the Clintons. They would never lie.
  6. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +259 / 10 / -11

I don't know what you can conclude about things that happen 20 years ago. I'm sure of this: If someone came out of the woodwork and said Bush snorted cocaine 20 years ago, the right wing would say it's absurd. That's why it's important that liberal education continues to promote the importance of victims coming forward when a crime occurs. If Broderick was raped, it happened in more conservative times when conservative America considered a raped woman more disgraced than the rapist himself.

Yep, he did have consensual sex and that was very, very bad, and he's known to have an eye for the ladies. He's a sex pig, but I don't believe he's a rapist, that he murdered Wiley's husband and cat, etc. Those things are nutty, and are only believed by those who have an irrational hatred for the Clintons, I think.
  7. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +509 / 6 / -2

Let's remember that you said that you can't conclude some things that happened 20 years ago for future reference. That being said, the appologist partisans would clearly run out and call BS, and attack the credibility of the person in question (sound familiar). There you are absolutely right (pot, kettle, black - no picture Sdaniels!). If you ask me, he probably sniffed more farina than Michael Irvin on a Sunday.
    :D <---------- (Green Smiley)

Let's remember you called it a liberal education for future reference. Anyways, as you can all see, it was the right's fault 20 years ago. LOL. So when someone comes forth in the present, and claims rape when it didn't happen (Duke lacrosse), can we therefore blame the left?