Welcome to PatsFans.com

Sex, Jesus Christ

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Mar 7, 2009.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +817 / 2 / -9

Where in the name of God were these teachers when I was going to school, the closest thing I ever had to sex in grammar school was dropping my pencil and looking up my 7th grade teachers dress, she looked like she 335 years old, she had vericose veins, she wore garters and she had brown woolen underwear on, her tits looked like two watermelons one hung down lower than the other, teachers could hit kids then, when she caught me looking up her dress she used to hit me in the head with a wooden eraser then she would send me down to the principal he would beat me up with a strap, when he did this to us we would start laughing at him that would make him stutter then he would start crying, I didn't see it but one kid told me that when he started laughing at the principal the principal started stuttering then pi$sed his pants.
    Teachers wern't allowed to be married in my day.........

TODAYS NEWS
    Two Bountiful Junior High School teachers are accused of sexually assaulting the same 13-year-old student, after their separate relationships with him spiraled from personal conversations to the exchange of sexual text messages and phone sex, authorities said.

Two Bountiful Junior High School teachers are accused of sexually assaulting the same 13-year-old student, after their separate relationships with him spiraled from personal conversations to the exchange of sexual text messages and phone sex, authorities said.
    Two Bountiful Junior High School teachers are accused of sexually assaulting the same 13-year-old student, after their separate relationships with him spiraled from personal conversation to humping in the coat room, oh sh!t,
    http://www.sltrib.com/News/ci_11853476

Last edited: Mar 7, 2009
  2. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Holy CRAP!
    That teacher is a purebred DOG! Usually these teachers are hot and the boy is 15 or 16! 13 is too young, IMO. And what is up with "sodomy" charges? I didn't realize a female could commit sodomy unless it's with a foreign object. But then again, that's life in Utah. What a wierd place!

And did you see how one of the molesters was a "Utah Studies" teacher? I had "Massachusetts Studies" in junior high, but we called it "American History". How does one get a job title as "Utah Studies Teacher". What a freak show Utah is!

3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +817 / 2 / -9

Sodomy, I'd love to get a look at her crotch, lol your right about Utah, I went through there on a bus during WWII we had to lay over because of a snow storm in a little town called Ogden, we slept in a Restaurant, there were three Indians that worked there and I couldn't believe how the manager and the waiters treated them, there were two other guys with me we were only 17 or 18 years old and we had been drinking beer all night, one of the guys with me gave an Indian his butter knife and said 'go scalp your f---ing boss' the Indians loved us after that and treated us like kings all night, all the people in there that were from Utah treated those Indians like dogs.

They had statues of Sea Gulls all over the place I guess that had something to do with all that Brigham Young stuff.

4. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

The seagulls are part of a Mormon legend. The Mormons were new to Salt Lake "City" and they were farmers and herders. Well, according to legend, a swarm of locusts approached the settlement and threatened to wipe out the crops when God sent a flock of seagulls who devoured all the locusts and the crops were saved and the Mormons survived.

More crazy stuff from Utah!

5. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

The best looking sexual predator-teacher that I've seen is the one from Tampa (Lefarve or something or other). We had a female high school English teacher who was always rumored to be having sex with students. We also had a hot Spanish teacher, no rumors just a lot of fantasizing.

6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +817 / 2 / -9

Your right, I remember that story about the locust's, God sent them in from Malibu Beach to help the Mormons.

7. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +731 / 11 / -7

Hence the name of the famous '80s band.

8. scout

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

The Birds? Or was it Jonathan Livingston.........mmmmmmm Alfred Hit****?

9. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Dude, Swarm o' Locusts was huge in the 80's. Positively epic in fact:cool:

10. scout

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Geez, they censored my Alfred Hitch****. Ok, Alfred Hitchlock.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2009
  11. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +731 / 11 / -7