Light
Vollmer
Moss
Edelman

ONLY ONE ON DEFENSE
Warren

Last edited:
Uh... yeah. Injuries suck and stuff! :confused:

On a serious note, hopefully Warren is okay. That certainly didn't look that good at all. However, Pryor has been playing well and can certainly step in for him in the short term if needed. Warren will be missed though. I almost feel as if he is underappreciated on this defense.

Did Bill tell you that Vollmer and Moss are injured? They might have been hurt or dinged in the game, but I bet there are several who could claim that as well. Next injury report is a week from Wednesday...

I guess that you and I disagree on the meaning of the word "injured". Obviously, it is possible that some these players will not be on the next injury report in 10 days or so.

For me a starting player who is dinged and hurt and stays out of the game is injured. Also injured is a player who played great, has his ankle hurt, and then allows a sack, has two holding penalties, and generally looks aweful.

Did Bill tell you that Vollmer and Moss are injured? They might have been hurt or dinged in the game, but I bet there are several who could claim that as well. Next injury report is a week from Wednesday...

I think mgteich is more or less pointing out the guys who are banged up - it's not an "official list". Vollmer and Moss were obviously hurt in this game - you don't limp if you feel fine and you don't hang your arm down if it feels great.

He makes a great point that the guys on this list aren't seriously hurt which means that in two weeks we'll be mostly healthy heading into the second half of the season. So to have most of your team healthy at a time where they're starting to come together on both sides of the ball is obviously a good thing and should have most fans liking their chances coming off of the bye week.

Last edited:
We've been very fortunate so far in that the injuries haven't been serious enough to warrant Injured Reserve.

We'll have to wait and see on Warren, though. He was carted off, so it must be pretty serious.

We've been very fortunate so far in that the injuries haven't been serious enough to warrant Injured Reserve.

We'll have to wait and see on Warren, though. He was carted off, so it must be pretty serious.

That's not always the case. Cromartie was carted off tonight during the Giants-Cards game with an ankle injury but was back on the sidelines (with an ice pack) not long after. X rays were negative. Lets hope Warren is as fortunate.

Moss was on the injury report going in the game (shoulder). I really hope he's ok, it was quite obvious he was playing in pain late in the game. What had me worried was that he came back in to the game for one play, caught a pass, and left immediately.

I just hope whatever is currently bothering him (back, shoulder, hand, ankle) does not linger.

For those of us in Tennessee that were stuck watching the stupid colts, what happened to Vollmer?????

For those of us in Tennessee that were stuck watching the stupid colts, what happened to Vollmer?????

He came up gimpy after a play, like he twisted his ankle or something like that. He stayed in the game but wasn't as effective afterwards with a couple of penalties and I think he let a sack go.

Also, he ate Wes Welker.

If Vollmer was hurt bad, why did Kaczur come out for the last two Patriots drives?

He had the lid off and was standing around talking to Simmons and Ohrnberger on the sideline.

Yeah, but at least you had front row seats for the Sally Reese interview! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye