Server UPDATE 11/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
We'll be out of here in the very near future. I'm testing the forum out on the new server right now and checking the speeds and it appears we'll be in much better shape, although I want to make absolutely sure before we move everyone over. I'll have an update later this evening.

Ian

Keep up the good work.
Any server better than this one.
It will be worth the wait.

Always a great job Ian....easier to get into the site and yet once in..a LOT harder to get at threads....

Always a great job Ian....easier to get into the site and yet once in..a LOT harder to get at threads....

I can not wait for this to happen!!!! I said it in another thread, but if you need donations or whatever to help out with this process please post something. I am going crazy out here in teh Gulf of Mexico with all these Saints and Cowboys fans and not being able to connect with my Patsfans brethen

So...what do you post when posting to yourself?

IAN: So Ian...how have you been?

IAN: Okay except for this freaking server problem.

IAN: Are you making any progress IAN?

IAN: Yes, I'm almost finished...I'm testing it now posting with you IAN.

IAN: Thanks IAN, it's always nice to post with someone you know.

IAN: That's what i was thinking also IAN, so thanks for the help.

IAN: No problem IAN...anytime you need me I'm right here.

IAN: Yes, me also...sometimes I feel like twins.

IAN: Exactly

IAN: LATER

IAN: Later.

Yes....I'm looking forward to the day when I can actually move on to something else and move on, instead of constantly trying to fix this forum just to get it running normally. I took a break last night and updated the Parking Lot:

http://www.patsfans.com/parking-lot/

I'll be updating it with a new video each day, and the feeds I added also provide some pretty good reading material. I figured I'd add a place to kill some time while everyone was waiting for this *&^^% forum to load :cool:

Ian

Ian said:
Yes....I'm looking forward to the day when I can actually move on to something else and move on, instead of constantly trying to fix this forum just to get it running normally. I took a break last night and updated the Parking Lot:

I'll be updating it with a new video each day, and the feeds I added also provide some pretty good reading material. I figured I'd add a place to kill some time while everyone was waiting for this *&^^% forum to load :cool:

Ian

I dont know if I like the chick-on-chick theme from last month, or the ass theme this month in the parking lot. It's so hard to decide.

Keep up the good work Ian, you're efforts are truly appreciated.

Forum seems to be performing much better currently.

Thanks for all your efforts Ian, I wish they could catch the person who did the DOS attack.

Ian said:

Ian

Bless you Ian, bless you.

Sadly, the Message Board is too slow to be fun right now. I wish Ian the best in his quest to fix it.

That's funny, I just clicked on patsfans in my favorites and it came up with in a few seconds. Whatever you did, Ian, the server is smokin'.

That's funny, I just clicked on patsfans in my favorites and it came up with in a few seconds. Whatever you did, Ian, the server is smokin'.

Good to get here at last, Ian, and thanks for your work (Thanksgiving? what Thanksgiving?) but things are p-a-i-n-f-u-l-l-y slow at present (7.30 am, Nov. 24). :(

Loading times are still on the slow side (i.e. 5 seconds for edit button, ~10 seconds for submit reply), but definitely better than they were.

Last edited:
I am terribly curious about what a 'zoint' is and how I may use it to destroy my enemies:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes