Server Issues Solved - Thanks Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
It appears the dual machine configuration has solved our issues. After the changes they made last week, it appears it's configured the way it needs to be and we're good to go after we had no glitches nor even a moment of downtime today.

Again, thanks to everyone who donated who helped make it a reality - although for anyone who wants a Patriots T-Shirt and a 15% discount at the ProShop be sure to obviously visit this link, we're not quite there yet so every little bit will help going forward in paying the monthly fee for this setup:

PatsFans.com - Donate and Support PatsFans.com

But I'm glad we finally had a weekend go off without a hitch and that we're also where we need to be going forward. I know there were fewer people here than normal this week, but the numbers reflect the fact that even had we had the normal group we would have been good to go.

Now I can get back to enjoying the games each week with all of you instead of keeping a support window open. As I posted in the game thread this was the first time in seven games I've had that opportunity, and I enjoyed watching the game with all of you today.

Thanks again,

Ian Logue

Last edited:
Yeah, it was a real pleasure this week. Can't wait to get the auto update back.

I love Ian.
Thanks for your efforts!
-Jamman

It was a real pleasure today Ian. Thanks;)

how bout dem Patriots!

Good Job Ian :D

I still get alot of weird issues going on with the server. sometimes avatars arent showing up or the icons on the main forum page are missing like the files are not connected in the back end ...and sometimes it shows up ok.

Thanks Ian, it was real smooth today.

Good job man. I work in IT as well so I know how tedious it is to fix issues with servers.

I still get alot of weird issues going on with the server. sometimes avatars arent showing up or the icons on the main forum page are missing like the files are not connected in the back end ...and sometimes it shows up ok.

That happened periodically before last week, but hasn't happened at all since then. Has that occurred recently for you?

Thanks for the fast & smooth GDT, Ian. Also, thanks for joining the action and for being cool to those of us who might have lost theirs from time to time.

Yep. The server was running like a champ. Good stuff.

Thanks for the fast & smooth GDT, Ian. Also, thanks for joining the action and for being cool to those of us who might have lost theirs from time to time.

No worries. I do think it's funny how crazy a lot of you guys get during the game. I'm more of a "wait and see" type of guy and win or lose I'll look at it more in depth when it's over before I form an opinion. Everyone is different :cool:

One thing to keep in mind about the game thread is the fact that anything you post stays there for all to see when it's over. So for those who participate try and remember that going forward so you don't end up posting something you'll regret after the fact. It's a long season and as we've seen anything can happen. You'll find that out when you start reading the columns this week from guys who last week were ready to write this team off and were already looking at next season.

Last edited:
Super impressive today Ian. Didn't miss a beat.

Were you able to see any of the game?
Sure did. The NFL coverage in Australia on PayTV on the Sports Channels is really good, plus NFL.com Gamepass if it's not on tv.

The Patriots being a successful side gets them alot of television exposure on sports channels down here. Very happy about that.

Sure did. The NFL coverage in Australia on PayTV on the Sports Channels is really good, plus NFL.com Gamepass if it's not on tv.

The Patriots being a successful side gets them alot of television exposure on sports channels down here. Very happy about that.

That's very cool. :cool3:

ughhh, You got some splainen to do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots