PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Seriously delusional JETS fan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you basically powned me with that 14-2 records, I didn't even think about that. But 14-2 seems so undoable. You have to have almost no injuries and get some luck in games quite often IMO.
Well actually the Patriots teams that went 14-2 in back to back seasons were ravaged with injuries. They played some pretty tough schedules too. One year we played NFC East when both the Eagles and the Cowboys made the playoffs and we also played the titans when they were good and of course the Colts.

Kinda ironic you say that :eek:

Anyway, the only thing the Jets fan might be right about is Coles and Cotch. Sure, Stallworth and Moss are much sexier, but IMO, will have to prove themselves all over again this season.

You will soon know.

I think the stupid thing was, was to assume Beck would make it to 40. The Dolphins' staff LOVED Beck and wanted him the most and felt they could get him later and get an explosive WR and special teamer in the first. It was reported that the Fins attempted 3 TIMES to move into the 20's to get Beck. We were VERY fortunate to have him slide to 40. How it pans out? We'll just have to wait and see like you said. ;)

I think if they had moved back into the 20's and Quinn had still been there and then they drafted Beck (A good pick in my estamation,with great vaule at 40, as long as he can sit this year and learn he is going to be good) Cam Cameroon would have to go in to hiding until oh I'd say untill 2009 when Beck is accually having a good enough year.

I think the Jets will go undefeated (until their first game of the year).

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes