PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sergio Brown Fan Support Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But then I thought 'What would Sergio do?'

So I went out and I slammed into a receiver 5 seconds before the ball got there and then went and sat on the bench thinking about how I make 10x more than your average teacher.

HA HA. Tracy White was going to post the same thing, but he was two steps behind you.

LOL! I'm sure plenty of Bills and Giants fans will support this

original.jpg

At this juncture, I'd prefer to have Serge running out at DB for the Patriots.

I read these two posts and I got really mad cause whenever I make a post I think 'Will patsfans posters Dufflebagz and kpreh like this thread?'

But then I thought 'What would Sergio do?'

So I went out and I slammed into a receiver 5 seconds before the ball got there and then went and sat on the bench thinking about how I make 10x more than your average teacher.

See everybody can have an opinion--Sergio wasn't he only one on that field today--and one bad play didn't lose the whole game it is a 60 minute sport and whether others like it or not making fun of him is not going to make it better--Brady screwed up-- special teams screwed up-- EVERYBODY ON THE TEAM LOST THAT GAME TODAY.

So you can post pictures of every player on that team cause everyone of them lost that game.

Awesome thread…a think I pulled an abdominal muscle laughing so hard.

By this time next year in a grocery store near you, an overhead announcement of "clean up in aisle 7" will followed by a fleet-footed Sergio running with mop in hand to perform the job he was born to do.

Torchio couldnt even start on a crappy college defense.

he's got great hair...see if you can get him a Polamalu commercial

He may have hair like Polamalu but Troy is 'Head And Shoulders' better then Sergio

Listen, Coolguy (if that is your real name) it's well-known that Sergio is the first of Belichick's new Psi-Ops Defensive Backfield squad.

Clearly Sergio was about to phase to astral travel mode when he collided with the receiver in the endzone. I think it's obvious the Giants were using illegal Psi Blockers and I look forward to the league's investigation.

But you'll eat your words when Sergio's psychic powers redefine the role of the defensive back!

Brown is part of the new wave of athletes using unconventional tactics. They are being led by this guy.

By this time next year in a grocery store near you, an overhead announcement of "clean up in aisle 7" will followed by a fleet-footed Sergio running with mop in hand to perform the job he was born to do.

Only to trip and fall into a pyramid of soup cans 2 aisles away from the mess.

My official "Segrio Brown, let me down" thread!

I have to vent on this. It is pissing me off so bad. No need for him on that play. It was over and done. WTF, was he trying to "help"? F**K. We had a VERY, FERY good chance of winning that game!!!!v This one is gonna bother me for a while. this team is better than that. All of that perseverance for nothing. FFFF*****CCCCKKK!!!!:bricks:

^^I feel your pain I go to school in that location :(

Can they just sign Darren Sharper for the last 8 games? We can draft a new safety this year or sign one in free agency but a band aid for this defense would be awesome.

I know hes old and probably sucks but I HATE Brown and Barret and w/e that other misfit is named.

Last edited:
it's past too late...unless BB wants to run a straight vanilla man to man secondary the last eight games

Re: My official "Segrio Brown, let me down" thread!

I have to vent on this. It is pissing me off so bad. No need for him on that play. It was over and done. WTF, was he trying to "help"? F**K. We had a VERY, FERY good chance of winning that game!!!!v This one is gonna bother me for a while. this team is better than that. All of that perseverance for nothing. FFFF*****CCCCKKK!!!!:bricks:

"I got my head back, looking at the ball, and tried to make a play on the ball," said Brown, who picked up Cruz after he raced past cornerback Kyle Arrington on first-down play from the New England 21. "I guess we got tangled up. I was looking at the ball, trying to make a play on it. Our feet got tangled up, and they called it on me."

"Yeah, I was surprised at the penalty," said Brown. "I was looking at the ball -- I was playing the ball. I didn’t think they were going to call it."
Brown surprised by key penalty - New England Patriots Blog - ESPN Boston

Re: My official "Segrio Brown, let me down" thread!

Enough with this player bashing thread!

It's clear to anyone with half a brain that the fault here lies with arrogant Bill Belichick who doomed the young, trusting uber-talented Sergio Brown by assigning him the accursed #31.

Damn you BB! Damn you!!!

-phil (still recovering from being at yesterday's Groundhog Day game @ Gillette)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back