Welcome to PatsFans.com

September 16th vs. San Diego Question...

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PatriotsFan86, Apr 11, 2007.

1. PatriotsFan86

PatriotsFan86 On the Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Greetings from Nova Scotia,

It looks like I am going to be in the Boston area around the time of the Chargers game and would love to attend the game. There would be two of us going, and neither have been to a Patriots game live in the past. I know that it will be a busy time given that it is the home opener and against San Diego, so I would think getting tickets will not be an easy thing to do.

Just wondering what the chances are of purchasing tickets via Ticketmaster when they are released or should I simply become comfortable with the fact that I will need to make use of StubHub or the like.

Really enjoying the forums so far and any input would be appreciated.

2. Fixit

Fixit In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +196 / 3 / -2

Welcome, and good luck. :D

3. miDeuce

miDeuce Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

#50 Jersey

I'm guessing on Stub Hub you're looking at about $200 per ticket for the upper deck. If you look around at the other ticket brokers you might be able to find a decent deal to be in the lower rows of the upper deck. Look around, there are some better deals out there but also be prepared for the $50 ticket broker fee they tack on right before you check out....