PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Senior Bowl Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed David Harris playing on KO and on punts. If speed is a problem for him, you would think it would show up in space on ST.

First Half about done. So far Pos., David Harris, Kevin Payne, and Kolby Smith have impressed me. Haven't really seen enough of the North secondary. South LB's are very disappointing.

Boo Mclee impressed me with that one hit.

Willis disappointed. David Harris impressed. Merriweather was always making the tackle against the run, and the ILB I was watching was usually just standing around. Merriweather had a great hit against a WR too. I watched Michael Griffin and with the exception of that one bad angle against the RB, he seemed to do good/okay.

Josh Wilson and Jonathan Wade impressed too. Wade is 6'0. Since the coverage is either man-to-man or a cover-3, you kinda get a sense of their speed and ball awareness.

Last edited:
Bradley looks the part at 6'4, 256 lbs. Seems good in coverage.

looks like a onesided game

# 92 north looks like having a good game

Great play by Merriweather. They are now playing him at CB. He wrapped quickly and tore the ball out of the WR hands.

so far, the safeties are impressing (Griffin and Merriweather), and especially Merriweather as he played CB/FS. The CBs are doing good. And David Harris football speed to the ball impresses.

Last edited:
Willis is impressing..he had like 2 bad plays but 8 tackles in first half.

Meriweather = future PATRIOT. lets hope

Wade had good coverage, but Hill is a playmaker. He caught 13 TD's his junior year for Washington State. I want this guy in the 2nd round.

TOUCHDOWN Jason Hill. What a great catch against tight coverage by Jonathan Wade.

Willis is impressing..he had like 2 bad plays but 8 tackles in first half.

Meriweather = future PATRIOT. lets hope

Willis is getting blocked out of almost every play. I saw one play in the 1st half where he wasn't blocked and made the tackle in the backfield.

Willis is getting blocked out of almost every play. I saw one play in the 1st half where he wasn't blocked and made the tackle in the backfield.

yeah, boy when he gets sealed on the block, he gets sealed.

i just got home so i missed game..following fans @ NFLDC and they say hes playing great although Leonard squashed him once

how are Buster Davis/HB Blades/Anthony Spencer/Bowe/Booker?

i just got home so i missed game..following fans @ NFLDC and they say hes playing great although Leonard squashed him once

They've all had quiet games. Only saw Blades in for one series. Bowe hasn't caught anything and I don't think they've even thrown to him once. Buster Davis looks more energetic than Willis but they're both playing poorly IMO.

I've been watching those guys... but the ILB from Michigan, David Harris has caught my eye.

They've all had quiet games. Only saw Blades in for one series. Bowe hasn't caught anything and I don't think they've even thrown to him once. Buster Davis looks more energetic than Willis but they're both playing poorly IMO.

I remember them only throwing once, but it was incomplete.

Amobi Okoye is a stud. At 19, he's real young, but he seems to have that quickness at the snap of the ball. In a cover-2, he would be a DT. But in a 3-4, at 312 lbs, he would play DE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes