PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Senior Bowl Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Carrington.

Where do you see Carrington lining up? He's too lite for 3-4 DE right now. I guess he could be at the elephant if he lost 10 lbs...

Where do you see Carrington lining up? He's too lite for 3-4 DE right now. I guess he could be at the elephant if he lost 10 lbs...
Carrington can line up at LOLB whether he drops weight or not, another 10 pounds and he's at RDE.

Cooper is a good prospect in the middle rounds

Like Williams from Tulane how he protects the ball. Made a couple of nice catches. Really like Graham from Michigan. Blount running well with low pads.

Gilyard looks like a potential nice compliment for our current wrs.

Does anyone know who #98 DT for the North is? He's the defender who batted down the one pass during the last drive. Maroon helmet with a white stripe down the center.

Does anyone know who #98 DT for the North is? He's the defender who batted down the one pass during the last drive. Maroon helmet with a white stripe down the center.

98 D'Anthony Smith Louisiana Tech

Last edited:

#98 is supposed to be D'Anthony Smith from Louisiana Tech.
Rated as a 4th rounder by NFLDraftscout.com

Wow, Brandon Graham again! :)

Will he be there if the Patriots want him?

Last edited by a moderator:
Graham is 100% man. I wish they'd give him some snaps standing up.

Coverage sack, Graham didn't get to the QB until 5-mississippi.

Mike Iupati said he was the best DL that he has played against. (Not saying much?)
Iupati is struggling against quickness, which is supposed to be D'Anthony Smith's game. He was a top DT starting the season.

Wow, Brandon Graham again! :)

Will he be there if the Patriots want him?
Late first/early second - yes, but I have to wonder if NE drafts an OLB conversion in round one.

Iupati is struggling against quickness, which is supposed to be D'Anthony Smith's game. He was a top DT starting the season.

Geno Atkins absolutely stole his lunch money three separate times.

DE Carrington 6052 284
DE Anthony Pleasant 6-5 280
DE Bobby Hamilton 6-5 280

I think he'll play DE just fine.

Warren and Seymour are in the 300-305 range.. Bit of a difference there. Especially when you look the fact that in 2001 they didn't use the 3-4, 2002, they didn't have a nose tackle, and 2003 they had Warren subbing in with him..

Pleasant was also on the downside of his career.

Jarvis Green was in the 285 range and he couldn't hold up to be an every down player full time..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back