PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Senior Bowl Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jays52

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Network's got some great analyists in the booth. Let's dig in and do some amateur hour scouting.

Tebow looks as expected. Wish Sparano would give him some reps at different positions so we could get a legit eval.

Cody's eval is looking accurate. Physically dominant, but is easily out techniqued. He is allowing himself to give his shoulders far too easily.

Damn charter...lookin like college bball for me unless you guys know of an internet feed?

Graham is showing speed off the edge, but when they run at him it's over.

Carrington got a nice shot on Tebow as he released during the first series, he also looked stout stacking up blockers to his side.

Bell is a nice looking RB.

Iupati is not looking good for being one of Dante's boys, I wonder who asked to have Geno Atkins do LB drills this week? He'd be an interesting SILB!

Big Ciron looked good galloping down the sidelines - think he's an option at KR for the Pats?

Blount didn't look too upright on that TD run. Nice movement for a 240 lb. guy.

Illegal blitz hahaha, Nolan!!!! :D

Blount didn't look too upright on that TD run. Nice movement for a 240 lb. guy.
Blount looked great running down the turnpike with no traffic to dodge. I was impressed that he made Selvie miss in the backfield, but 90% of the time that's a loss in the NFL. I still think he's a pipe dream for people looking for another Pokey Smith/Cory Dillon.

EDIT: Miller's run, let's see Blount make a guy miss in the hole and scoot for 10.

Last edited:
Touchdown Austen Lane! Who cares that it was a bad snap...

Blount looked great running down the turnpike with no traffic to dodge. I was impressed that he made Selvie miss in the backfield, but 90% of the time that's a loss in the NFL. I still think he's a pipe dream for people looking for another Pokey Smith/Cory Dillon.

EDIT: Miller's run, let's see Blount make a guy miss in the hole and scoot for 10.

I understand that he had no traffic. I was most impressed that he seemed to be running lower than I had been led to expect, that's all.

Blount has the same problems as Gerhart but hes a much better athlete, Austin Lane...WOW!

Austen Lane with a fumble recovery for a touchdown! Oh yeah, my binky is playing pretty well. :cool:

He'll need a year or 2 to develop, but I still like Austen Lane as a weekside 3-4 OLB. Too much length, size, speed and agility not to be worth a shot.

Austen Lane with a fumble recovery for a touchdown! Oh yeah, my binky is playing pretty well. :cool:

He was my binky before he was your binky. :D Where have you been hiding while I've been listing him as my #1 prospect at weakside pass rusher?

With Carrington getting all the attention Lane's flown a bit under the radar this week, but I haven't seen anything to hurt him as a 3-4 OLB prospect.

Roberts beat Wilson, I like that WR.

Ite a game for graham, nice coverage from weatherspoon.

Weatherspoon isn't disappearing today.

Graham handled the toss well, I want to see more runs at him with blockers.

Carrington as a blocker on the KR.

I think that the Pats are going to look at Odrick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes