PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Senior Bowl: Anyone got a concise list of "who to watch"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSn

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
I read through the other thread, but I'm only in year two of learning player's names and all of that, now watching college players, aye-carumba. But my wife tells me I can cook up some 'za and watch the game, so I'd like some suggestions on who to watch for.

Thanks in advance, guys.

I read through the other thread, but I'm only in year two of learning player's names and all of that, now watching college players, aye-carumba. But my wife tells me I can cook up some 'za and watch the game, so I'd like some suggestions on who to watch for.

Thanks in advance, guys.
:eek:

Could you narrow it down to any positions you are interested in?

:eek:

Could you narrow it down to any positions you are interested in?

Haha, well, I've never seen one of these games. How many players will be passing by?

Mainly I'm curious to see the QB's and the LB's/Safeties.

Haha, well, I've never seen one of these games. How many players will be passing by?

Mainly I'm curious to see the QB's and the LB's/Safeties.
The only QB to watch is Pat White, and he'll need to be a WR in the NFL.

LB - North:

50 Clint Sintim LB Virginia
51 Larry English DL Northern Illinois
52 Cody Brown DL Connecticut
54 Tyrone McKenzie LB USF
82 Connor Barwin TE Cincinnati - he'll be playing both TE and some DE.

LB - South:

10 Brian Cushing LB USC
47 Clay Matthews LB USC
58 Rey Maualuga LB USC

DB - North:

1 Darius Butler DB Connecticut
4 Macho Harris DB Virginia Tech
6 DeAngelo Smith DB Cincinnati
15 Patrick Chung DB Oregon
16 Keenan Lewis DB Oregon State
25 Louis Delmas DB Western Michigan
27 David Bruton DB Notre Dame

DB - South:

1 Coye Francies DB San Jose State
2 Alphonso Smith DB Wake Forest
3 Derek Pegues DB Mississippi St.
4 Ellis Lankster DB West Virginia
9 Chip Vaughn DB Wake Forest
16 Domonique Johnson DB Jackson State
25 Michael Hamlin DB Clemson
49 Rashad Johnson DB Alabama

Awesome! Thanks Box!

Those morons at NFLN! Their stupid producer showing a two window picture so we can watch the back of Marvin Lewis's head while he's watching the play on the field that we can't see in the damned small window.

The most significant game observation, the north defense is playing like they're the Cincinnati Bengals. How Lewis still has a head coaching job is beyond me.

Cushing looked good taking on the guard but over-ran the play. Rey has looked average, but just caused a fumble.

Larry "Jay's gay for me" English had 2 TFL's and a hurry against the best tackle in the game in his first four snaps.....

Last edited:
Cushing looked good taking on the guard but over-ran the play. Rey has looked average, but just caused a fumble.
Yep, he got a paw in there, though Peerman should have been protecting the ball better.

Larry "Jay's gay for me" English had 2 TFL's and a hurry against the best tackle in the game in his first four snaps.....
He's definitely doing better against the run than I'd seen from him previously, he's making points with me tonight.

NFL.com better put some highlights of the game on their website. For those of us who do not have NFL network.

NFL Video Galleries

^^Nic Harris.

How's he looking? Safety/Linebacker. If Belichick is still looking for a hybrid, and maybe he's not now if he's just going to put Guyton and Mayo out there in the nickel, then Harris might be worth a look.

NFL Video Galleries

^^Nic Harris.

How's he looking? Safety/Linebacker. If Belichick is still looking for a hybrid, and maybe he's not now if he's just going to put Guyton and Mayo out there in the nickel, then Harris might be worth a look.
Indy and similar defenses are interested, I doubt BB is.

Just saw my almost-a-binky Barwin playing DE and disrupting the pass to force a punt. :woohoo:

C'mon box, you gotta admit that my binky on crack English has been the best player on D tonight! Please?

C'mon box, you gotta admit that my binky on crack English has been the best player on D tonight! Please?
I'm not crowning anyone until I've gone back over the tape with some slow-motion, but English is going to be rising on my board based on initial game impressions. Cody Brown is also looking decent. I'm liking this draft class for 3-4 LB talent.

The North QBs have not looked good...and is it just me or does the North defense look like the Cincinati Bengals Defense. :eek:

North defense didn't come to play. Qb play is beyond horrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes