Welcome to PatsFans.com

send email dale and holley

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by nowayback, Sep 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nowayback

nowayback Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0

peter king will be their guest this friday...he was vicious on colin cowterd on tuesday.

saying that the pats won 3 SB's by 3 points each and now we must wonder if any or all of those were won with cheating. and when commish told him that there is a feeling that the media has it out for him..king said that is totally false.
    this is the biggest coaching scandel in nfl history.
    and other crap

http://insider.espn.go.com/insider/radio/archive?name=herd_podcast

send email to dale and holley asking them to at least listen to interview of king on cowherd of 9.18.2007 before they have king o n show this friday

daleandholley@weei.com

copy and paste this if you are lazy

Mr. Holley,

Please listen to Peter King on Colin Cowherd so you are well informed about what Peter says about Bill Belichick before he comes on your show.

http://insider.espn.go.com/insider/radio/archive?name=herd_podcast

9.18.2007 archive

2. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +778 / 17 / -23

#24 Jersey

Does anyone have Peter King's email address ? I've always liked him but I'd like to give him a piece of my mind on this.

3. nowayback

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0

4. PatsDeb

PatsDeb PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +118 / 0 / -1

I sent this e-mail instead:

"Dear Dale & Holley – I have boycotted Peter King (both in print and on your show, which normally I would listen to whenever I have the chance) for his sanctimonious attacks on Bill Belichick. Because Bill Belichick didn’t change his personality and grovel to the commissioner or the rest of the NFL for being a “cheater,” Peter has mounted his high horse and taken BB to the cleaners every chance he gets. He talks out of both sides of his mouth. He acknowledges that every other team steals signals in some way, and probably 3-10 more videotape signals, yet the Pats and BB are the biggest frauds he has ever seen. Please. Tell us Peter (although I won’t be able to listen) how they gained a competitive edge not available to every other team out there and that somehow their Superbowl wins aren’t real? How about the wuppin’ they put on the Chargers when there is no way they were videoing any signals? What a jerk.

A former reader"

Peter King is dead to me now.

5. nowayback

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0

great Patsdeb ! you can go to weei website >then to audio vault and can listen to audio archive of king on friday...prob will have archived his interview on sat.

6. Sundayjack

Sundayjack On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

King's latest, for all you ready to pounce.

7. PatsDeb

PatsDeb PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +118 / 0 / -1

I won't be able to listen because I am boycotting him! I can't stand to hear any more about this, frankly, so I am tuning out.

8. patsgo

patsgo Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

every one just let it go and ignore the bull crap , all your doing is adding fuel to the fire and creating more of a frenzy, let them have there fun and dont listen or respond,

9. PF1996

PF1996 Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Did Peter King NOT watch any of the three SBs the Pats won? Did he not note that the Pats had two score leads in ALL THREE GAMES and that the OPPOSING TEAM SCORED LATE IN THOSE GAMES to make all those wins "3 pt wins"? Maybe the commissioner should look at the Rams, Panthers and Eagles tapes during their SB runs. After all, both the Rams and Panthers sure seemed to "figure out" the Pats defense after being held in check for most of the game. Check the Colts' tapes as well - they sure figured out the Pats defense after being shut out for most of the first half :rolleyes:

Someone should ask Dale/Holley to ask King why stealing signals with the human eye/binoculars, cameras not on the sideline is okay but using an efficient method (i.e. camera on the sideline) to steal signals is "cheating". Also, have them ask Peter why what the Dolphins did last year (stole signals and used it to win a game) is not cheating but it is when the Pats "do the same" simply because they acquired the signals by using a sideline camera.

Cameragate has certainly revealed just how many "journalists" lack spines, objectivity and integrity.

10. nowayback

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0

watching the games and actually thinking if his bs applies to them is not productive to mr king. waste of time...wouldnt suit his agenda.

hollley should get the big show crew to come too! that would be a blast....although i bet king would back off...just have smerlas growl at him

11. nowayback

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0

oh yes the reason i started this thread is because through holley..maybe we can get our voices heard....maybe holley will be better prepared and put king in a spot

12. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +816 / 27 / -33

Not sure you are aware of this, but D & H have a fantasy football league, and one of the "owners" is Peter King. Every week a randomly chosen guest is partnered with one of the owners for this weeks picks, you could partner with Terry Francona, Holley, Arnold or even Peter King.. ineteresting the relationship with all of these guys, used to respect what King wrote, now think he has descended to a very low level.. there are 32 teams Peter, pay attention to some other crap.

13. nowayback

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0

say it aint so!!!!! :confused:

didnt know that

and holley does love his fantasy league

14. Danny Boy®

Danny Boy® Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Where? Youre not talking about the email button next to "free email alerts" and "print" are you? That button is to email the article to someone.

15. nowayback

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0

yes you are right Danny boy my bad..on the middlle of page is a place you can email...but he only answers once a week ..it seems

16. nowayback

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0

17. cubicle_6

cubicle_6 Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Ask him if he thinks Tom Brady is a liar.

18. mcsully

mcsully In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +4 / 3 / -0

Funny thing is I bet King puts a spin on it to make himself look good. My brother, who travels all over the county, says that he hears King in one market say one thing and in the next market say something else..

Honestly we really dont' know if they cheated... We hope they didn't but we really don't know.. But to say this is the biggest scandal when you have the 49ers, cowboys and broncos all cheat to win SB's (manipulated the salary cap), that is going WAY OVER BOARD..

19. zoostation

zoostation In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0

I already knew the past bad blood was because the snitch stole Chatham (not that he's worth a dime in this league) and attempted to drive the price up on Branch. He also recruited players on the flight back after the Denver playoff loss.

He's a rat....he's a snitch....and he will be run out of town by mid season next year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.