PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Send an email to Peter King

Status
Not open for further replies.

Section103

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Use this link to send a message to Peter King's mailbag as I just did. Ask him about the picture of the Jets cameraman. Send him links to it, demand someone answers how the Jets have no fines levied and all their picks are in tact!!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/peter_king/09/09/Week1/index.html

I can understand that there is no evidence of WHAT was recorded, yet their IS evidence of their video recording practices and their blatant disregard for the rules set forth in the consitution and By-Laws of the NFL as well as the memo sent to all teams on Sept 6th by the NFL. I think a $250,000 fine and a 3rd rounder sounds about right...

Here's mine:

There are pictures out there on the web showing a Jets cameraman pointing at the Pats side of the field. Yet, no sanction for the Jets.
Do you think this guy was filming the cheerleaders or that Mangini got religion when he went to NY?
Shouldn't the NFL be making sure that no one can steal signals? It seems to me that the league is tacitly condoning signal stealing and coming down hard here only because the Jets had a hissy fit, having lost big to the Pats.
----------------------------------------
Hope Peter can pull himself away from Starbucks long enough to read and answer it.

Here's mine:

There are pictures out there on the web showing a Jets cameraman pointing at the Pats side of the field. Yet, no sanction for the Jets.
Do you think this guy was filming the cheerleaders or that Mangini got religion when he went to NY?
Shouldn't the NFL be making sure that no one can steal signals? It seems to me that the league is tacitly condoning signal stealing and coming down hard here only because the Jets had a hissy fit, having lost big to the Pats.
----------------------------------------
Hope Peter can pull himself away from Starbucks long enough to read and answer it.

Do not make it about stealing signs. The rule says nothing about stealing signs. It says you cannot film on the field, period. You can be taping the damn sky for all I care, that is still breaking the damn rule of filming ON the field.

DOUBLE STANDARDS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye