Welcome to PatsFans.com

Senators: Cheney Should Be Probed in Leak

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Patters, Feb 12, 2006.

1. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +569 / 22 / -19

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060212/ap_on_go_co/cia_leak

Special Counsel Patrick Fitzgerald should investigate Vice President Dick Cheney and others in the CIA leak probe if they authorized an aide to give secret information to reporters, Democratic and Republican senators said Sunday.

Sen. Jack Reed, D-R.I., called the leak of intelligence information "inappropriate" if it is true that unnamed "superiors" instructed Cheney's former chief of staff, I. Lewis "Scooter" Libby, to divulge the material on
    Iraq.

Sen. George Allen, R-Va., said a full investigation is necessary.

"I don't think anybody should be releasing classified information, period, whether in the Congress, executive branch or some underling in some bureaucracy," said Allen, who appeared with Reed on "Fox News Sunday."

2. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

I read confidential reports...that Cheney gets a daily "probe" from his new chief of "staff". Scooter just couldn't do the job sufficiently I hear.

3. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +153 / 10 / -16

#37 Jersey

Reality is knocking and there is still time to let it in!

4. OhExaulted1

OhExaulted1 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1,116 / 27 / -37

#15 Jersey

Micheal Brown and Scooter Libby are going to bring this administration down. Why should they be the fall guys? They were just following orders. The right will do everything they can to discredit these former trusted confidants, but one fact remains.

They were part of the inner-circle. They knew what was going on wasn't right, yet they were involved anyway. Testify against the administration and tell the truth. These idiots are guilty of treason. They will be broken and point the finger at their employers in exchange for leniency.

I guaruntee it.