PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Senator Don Quixote is chasing windmills again

Status
Not open for further replies.
th_in-specter-clousseau.jpg
=
th_other_beatingA_DeadHorse.gif

Just looked at the rest of the thread.

Calm down boys! Don't make me put my mod hat on. No more "dumbass" or "arsehole" post.

Don't know if it has been said yet:

Specter gets spoonfed his mashed peas with vigor!

I have a question.

Why are Patriots' fans still putting money into the pockets of the Herald's owners by (a) buying the rag itself, (b) clicking on it's internet site, thereby driving up the site's Ad dollars or (c) increasing its visibility and granting it credibility with threads like this?

Ignore it. Help it go out of business.

I have a question.

Why are Patriots' fans still putting money into the pockets of the Herald's owners by (a) buying the rag itself, (b) clicking on it's internet site, thereby driving up the site's Ad dollars or (c) increasing its visibility and granting it credibility with threads like this?

Ignore it. Help it go out of business.
Great question. This fish wrapper is going out of business sooner than later. And the world will be better off because of it.

Yeah, I do love when someone starts the insults and then plays victim when the person gives it right back to him. I know what I did was immature, but I was using immaturity to deal with immaturity.

Again, I am sorry. And I am done talking about this because no one needs to see this crap.
You aren't the first one, nor will you be the last one, to post something in an emotional moment. Forget about it. As the one and only Johnny Most would say, "No harm, no foul."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back