PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Senator Don Quixote is chasing windmills again

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for falling for his trap and posting this, you did exactly what he wanted you to do, i bet you feel proud to help mr. spector out, rob0729, got get some hobbies and let spygate die, you are just as bad as him for posting, you call your self a fan, disgusting

Well I am sorry. If I didn't post it hear, it would only be posted on about 10,000 other sites and message boards and no one ever would see it. Well unless you went on Profootball Talk and every other Patriots message board over the Internet.

I call my self a fan. And I call you an arsehole. I may be wrong on the first account, but spot on with the second part. At least I am not dumb enough to compare Specter to a person posting an article already posted on multiple places over the Internet. Too bad you are that dumb.

Wow... I agree we should let it die, but I don't think this was fair. Nobody who frequents this board is going to read this and say, "Wait? What? It's not over? Those damn Pats!"

It's Patriots related news. He posted it. I don't think Specter gets a nickel for every time someone reads his words or anything, or that Goodell is going to view "hits" as unofficial fan votes to reopen the investigation :rolleyes:

No! No! The arsehole is right. I am a horrible fan. He has every right to show what an ignorant and small person he is by calling me out. If Patsgo didn't put himself out there to show what type of pathetic loser he truly is, I wouldn't learn. I thank Patsgo for being the pond scum he is.

Well I am sorry. If I didn't post it hear, it would only be posted on about 10,000 other sites and message boards and no one ever would see it. Well unless you went on Profootball Talk and every other Patriots message board over the Internet.

I call my self a fan. And I call you an arsehole. I may be wrong on the first account, but spot on with the second part. At least I am not dumb enough to compare Specter to a person posting an article already posted on multiple places over the Internet. Too bad you are that dumb.
no dumb is not able to figure something out, what you did was plain dumb and stupid, you are also showing how relly dumb and stupid you are by callinf me dumb for calling you out on it, i would say you need to get a quick iv of some much needed brains and common sense

no dumb is not able to figure something out, what you did was plain dumb and stupid, you are also showing how relly dumb and stupid you are by callinf me dumb for calling you out on it, i would say you need to get a quick iv of some much needed brains and common sense

I would like to say something "would you shut the **** up?!!!" :disagreement:

he did nothing wrong by posting it he was mearly showing that some people havent given up beating this extreemly dead horse. This horse is so dead 8 bells thinks we should stop. Would I have posted it? prob not but I see no problem with him doing it. so in other words read my first part of my post again

Last edited:

I am done playing at you level. Two posts were more enough. I'll let your "stellar" posts speak for themselves for now on.

To everyone else. Sorry about the blow out. No one needs to be involved with that crap.

I tend to agree that this Specter bit is yet another NON story and really never should have been posted. Dont do the guy or his "cause" any favors by unnecessarily helping to stir his drink for him. But lets chill on the mudd slingin', fellas. Please. We've got games upon us.

Slow down cowboy! :disagreement: Time to take a deep breath and relax. Or as Rosie would say "Calm down!"

I am done playing at you level. Two posts were more enough. I'll let your "stellar" posts speak for themselves for now on.

To everyone else. Sorry about the blow out. No one needs to be involved with that crap.
you should be sorry , posting something as old and boring as that then resorting to name calling because i pointed out your mistake, relax take a deep breath, the proper response would of been , on second thought patsgo your probably right, but you resort to such names as pond scum and dumb, go google spygate and spector and have some fun!

you should be sorry , posting something as old and boring as that then resorting to name calling because i pointed out your mistake, relax take a deep breath, the proper response would of been , on second thought patsgo your probably right, but you resort to such names as pond scum and dumb, go google spygate and spector and have some fun!

So, the proper reponse would just be to agree with everything you say? After you call him disgusting?

Pot calling the kettle black if you ask me.

Whatever you say. Actually, I should have explained to you that adults use their words to get their point across without insults without cause. Sorry, I should have risen above the level of your original post to begin with.

All you have done is made what you consider a bad thread worse by throwing around insults. If you are really offended by it, the rational response would have been to just ignore the thread.

So, the proper reponse would just be to agree with everything you say? After you call him disgusting?

Pot calling the kettle black if you ask me.

Yeah, I do love when someone starts the insults and then plays victim when the person gives it right back to him. I know what I did was immature, but I was using immaturity to deal with immaturity.

Again, I am sorry. And I am done talking about this because no one needs to see this crap.

Last edited:
Whatever you say. Actually, I should have explained to you that adults use their words to get their point across without insults without cause. Sorry, I should have risen above the level of your original post to begin with.

All you have done is made what you consider a bad thread worse by throwing around insults. If you are really offended by it, the rational response would have been to just ignore the thread.
cool lets go pats , spygate and spector really irk me , and i dont want that idiot to have any more press, maybe im a bit to sensitive but i really detest spector and the media

Let's move past this old and played out story. AAAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee you ready for some football!!!! Counting down the seconds till Sunday at 1.

So... yeah. The season is starting this Sunday. Who is going to go to the game? I know I'll be watching it from 62" of greatness with surround sound in my living room. :D

I'll be at the game!! Luckily I'm going to an indoor tailgate about a mile from the stadium in case Hanna decides to join us for the game.

Kontra - your Manning pics are hilarious. Eli always looks like a doofus, but who knew Peytie Pie has had so many "Aw dang it" moments? Did you put these together yourself?

:)

If he had this much inspiration in the past we may have really known the truth about who murdered John F. Kennedy.

"Gentlemen, here is what happened. Bill Belichick has three video cameras. The first camera taped some signals, but not all of them. The second camera missed the point entirely, taping only cheerleaders. Therefore, the third camera must have been responsible for videotaping every single play of every single team the Patriots have played since 2000." :D

I'll be at the game!! Luckily I'm going to an indoor tailgate about a mile from the stadium in case Hanna decides to join us for the game.

Kontra - your Manning pics are hilarious. Eli always looks like a doofus, but who knew Peytie Pie has had so many "Aw dang it" moments? Did you put these together yourself?

:)

I'll second that :) My favorite is the vampire peyton pic from the Chargers game

Leave it to the Herald to post this BS right before the season starts. :rolleyes:
Thanks for posting Rob, but I have no use for anything reported by the Herald. I have boycotted them since Tomase's BS report before the Super Bowl, and your post has shown me that I have done the right thing.

That herald is just commy trash.

Spector is so out of touch with reality and his constituents......almost looks like special interest.

And didn't one of the candidates promise to end special interests? :rolleyes:

THREAD HIJACK

Take “I don’t do anything except with vigor,” Specter told the Track yesterday and make it as ridiculous as possible!

I'll start:

Specter goes to the bathroom with vigor.

i know he's "full of #hit" with vigor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back