PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Senator Comcast is on now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sen Comcast is on now

Matt Walsh spoke to him on the importance of the "shotgun" in an offense. What a feaking joke.
He seems to think Walsh is some former Head Coach and not just a . . . you know . . . CAMERA MAN.

:bricks:

i always love double hearsay.

Chemotherapy is used to kill cancer cells with toxic poison. The problem has always been all the other cells it kills or damages beyond repair in the process. Add to the mix the effects on someone already in their dotage, and you have what we are witnessing. A man who is purportedly worried about American's losing confidence in the game of football rather than his single handledly underscoring why we have lost confidence in politicians and government.

This all would been have been over if not for the Globe.When will this ever end? Can anybody stop this witch hunt?

Last edited:

I wouldn't mind hearing them ask spector what he thinks about a guy who tells countlees media members he has a tape but is lying???

Holley is going OFF on EEI! Good stuff!

Well...you got what you wanted....it goes on and on...and this guy is a NUT JOB and then SOME!!!!

This is so stupid now they said Matt Walsh was standing next to a guy from the Jets who was taping signals. Where will this end? Godell has opened up a can of worms. Now Spector will want to decide all penalties for all NFL infractions. How about congressional hearings about bad ref calls.

Last edited:

If this is the best the guy can do then it really is finally over.

Specter is an arrogant fool.

Really, Senator, so we're supposed to believe that the tapes were beneficial to the Patriots because you and the fans feel they were, despite what the Steelers owner and coach have said? Despite what the Commissioner has said? Or the Pats?

And he said that Walsh suspected the Jets of doing the same thing. If Specter truly were about the "integrity of game," wouldn't he send his hunters out to investigate the Jets as well?

Hey Jets fans, blow it out your ass.

I agree, he's falling over himself trying to create something that's not there. I've been scanning all the sports web sites, not ONE quote yet that I can find !

Has Specter even mentioned the lack of a walkthrough tape ever existing?

He called the Patriots' description, a 'ridiculous explanation". If there's anybody who is an expert on ridiculous explanations, it's the good Senator and his "magic bullet theory" with respect to President Kennedy's assassination....

And he said that Walsh suspected the Jets of doing the same thing.

Well, that more than anything proves it didn't have a big impact on the games. After all, the Jets still suck.

They didnt ask about the tapes after 2003 because he DIDNT WORK FOR THE TEAM!!!!!!!!

The distiguished senator explains that Walsh knew taping was going on in 03,04, 05 even though he was fired. How did he know??? Because he had season tickets!!! Are you kidding me!

He really has no grip. Now he's saying it's up to the public and media as to whether the matter proceeds. "It's just one man's opinion."

He refers to Halberstam's book, then says he hasn't read it.

Last edited:

To think he was up all night working this attack out.....

I missed the start of the presser. Has anyone questioned him for his quote that "there was taping of the Super Bowl walkthrough" on the Limbaugh show

FOLKS, understand:

You are right now watching the BEST thing to happen for the New England Patriots.

This is a GREAT day!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye