PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Senator Comcast is on now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sen Comcast is on now

He's going to continue and press for a full investigation. He's a complete whack job.

What a joke. Specter is basically whining that he didn't think the investigation was impartial.

He's going to continue and press for a full investigation. He's a complete whack job.

A CONGRESSIONAL INVESTIGATION!!! Will our own senators go to bat against this nonsense?

Maybe HE should be the subject of the investigation...but remember this is small potatoes for him..he covered up the MURDER of a Preident...so this to him is NOTHING...

How is the Iraqi war going, Senator?

How about investigation into gas prices?

If there were ever a prime example of when a recall election should be held, this would be it. Spector is very lucky that I'm not one of his constituents.

But honestly, we all knew this was going to happen, right?

Last edited:

The man just does not understand football, plain and simple. What a doddering old fool. He invokes what Schlereth said on ESPN re., using tapes in same game. Sheesh.

Last edited:

If there were ever a prime example of when a recall election should be held, this would be it. Spector is very lucky that I'm not one of his constituents.

But honestly, we all knew this was going to happen, right?

Are you kidding his constituents are Eagle and Steeler fans.

Can someone say "Comcast"!! This is just one more example of politicians catering to special interests....to benefit several over many...espcially now that the NFL has sued Comcast. This is all just a ruse to exert pressure.

He needs to retire now! But I would think his "investigation" will never be brought to fruition as he does not have the necessary support from other committe members.

Is this guy ******ed?

Wow - he just referenced a "statement from a former player at ESPN" who detailed how the tapes could be used in game.

This is absurd, and I hope some reporters have some balls to ask him some tough questions.

Wow he's just rambling. This is embarrassing.

He just made some comment about how Walsh went into great detail about the significance of the no huddle offense and how it puts the defense at a disadvantage.

That's a revelation? How is that even relevant? I thought this guy was supposed to be a huge football fan.

Spector (paraphrasing): "Matt Walsh is credible with everything he says... except when he says he had the tapes for the entire game, because Mark Schlereth and I don't really want to believe that." Ugh.

He just cited a "ESPN ANALYST" ..Haha What a joke..

Did this assclown just cite Mark Schlereth and Cris Carter as evidence? UNreal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back