PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sen. Specter's $$$ from Comcast!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me think: Specter = Pennsylvania = Philadelphia = Eagles = Donovan McNabb who stated publicly and multiple time that he wants Super Bowl 40 negated. (choking and barfing in the 4th quarter must have been the result of camera radiation?) If that is not enough, remember the fog bowl and the beating TB and the NEPats delivered to the Stealers (ahem, I meant Steelers)

Arlan is known in his state as a money grubbing Rhino who make the most out of any situation that "enhances his campaign war chest). It should not be a big surprise that he marches to the camera during the NFL's biggest celebration of the year to get "face time" in front of a story hungry media. I would suggest that Mr. Kraft, as an owner of the NFL, make a motion at the NFL Owners meeting in March to authorize the funds to investigate the "distressing and worsening incidence of collusion and interference in professional sports, including MLB and the NFL by members of Congress" Boy! Wouldn't that start a big S..t storm.... :singing:

Donovan McNabb who stated publicly and multiple time that he wants Super Bowl 40 negated. :)

No, This was a joke. I saw the tape and it was a joke. Don't drag him down. He was stand up about it as I recall.

This is about a Comcast payoff pure and simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes