PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Semit OT: Confirmation - LdT CRIES during Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBruinz

Pats, B's, Sox
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I thought there was only crying in Football when you won the SB. LdT proved me wrong.

LT was seen crying as he spoke during the post game press conference....

Of course, if I was him, I wouldn't have been crying, I'd have been POed at how my team failed and got man-handled tonight.

Friggin arrogant SOBs. Maybe NOW they'll just keep their traps shut... but I doubt it.

We need pictures or video.

That was not crying - He gets like me when I get totally mad and pissed off and that makes your eyes tear too.

Ladanian was mad at his o-line and the brilliant Norv playcalling and of course his below average runs as well.

LT is a whining cry baby. Yet, he is classy. Just ask him he will tell you he is classy.

Well, whether he did or not I'm sure it was classy all the way :rolleyes:

I thought there was only crying in Football when you won the SB. LdT proved me wrong.

Of course, if I was him, I wouldn't have been crying, I'd have been POed at how my team failed and got man-handled tonight.

Friggin arrogant SOBs. Maybe NOW they'll just keep their traps shut... but I doubt it.

I'm not a fan of LT, i don't even like the fact that he goes by LT... LT played for the Giants...

Anyway, I thought he was very humble and was somewhat respectful of the Patriots.

LT is like most of the young stars in sports today, they think that they deserve to win and when they don't they start to make excuses...

Just wanted to say, i thought he was very humble in his press conference....

this just in....Stephen Hawkings corrected LT,by saying:

"That dude meant...9 out of a 1000"

Well, you know LT's motto "When I'm Not Winning, I'm Crying."

:rocker:

I liked when he said he didn't regret calling the Pats cheaters.

I don't understand how someone who talks **** about other teams and has the nerve to say they will beat the best team (on paper and so far) in the NFL "9 out of 10" times is considered "classy". He acts like a rich brat who expects to get everything and when he doesn't he insults, points fingers, and whines.

In the first 2 games this season the 2006 NFL MVP has rushed for just 67 yards, under 2.0 yards per carry. He has absolutely sucked and has NO right to complain about his team. He has been just as responsible for his teams terrible offensive production as anyone.

Last edited:
If you ain't cryin', you ain't tryin'....

I watched his press conference, and while I can't say for sure he was actually crying it did look like he had what appeared to be tears running down part of his face. He also made a slight noise a few times when he answered. I don't want to call it weaping, but he made a kind of funny sound a few times. That combined with the tears made me think maybe he had been crying....

If he was it was probably out of dissapointment. While I've been annoyed with his mouth lately I also know he's really competitive and this lose might hurt for him more than it should.

LT go away......BE LOUD AND PROUD....GO PATS!!!!:rocker:

LT MADE himself look like a fool. You can't embarress yourself if you don't run your mouth. And he calls us out for "taunting".

Terry Glenn IACG gets post of the niht IMO......nice one!

well pats did prove to be the more mature team , but i knew that going in, great win guys, hope we DON'T see you in the playoffs haha

I'm pretty sure I caught a shot of LT crying during the game, it was only the TV for like a split second.

I have LT on my fantasy team....and i couldn't be happier to lose this week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes