PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Semi-OT: Who's your Sunday (SCAPE)GOAT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I think this is hard, just because there are so many plausible choices in this "crapshoot of suck" (h/t TomBrady'sGoat). . . . but I'll give a "shout out" to the Eagles O-line. :eek:

I'll go with Greise showing the Bears the truth about starting Rex: Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

I think this is hard, just because there are so many plausible choices in this "crapshoot of suck" (h/t TomBrady'sGoat). . . . but I'll give a "shout out" to the Eagles O-line. :eek:

That's a good one. Probably the winner.

Steelers Offense?

Pennington?

So Many!

That's a good one. Probably the winner.

Steelers Offense?

Pennington?

So Many!

What about the Ravens' unstoppable defense allowing a 30 spot? To the Browns no less. Methinks that defense is missing an integral part which currently can be found in New England! :rocker:

Last edited:
I'm BUMPing this, since I think I posted it a bit too early.

I also have my "winner": Norv Turner. How do you get outcoached by Herm Edwards, for cripes' sake? :eek:

#1 Andy Reid
Not giving Justice help is criminal.

#2 The Chicago Defense
This defense will now go into the HOF with the record of giving up the most points in the 4th quarter of ANY TEAM in the history of the NFL. Talk about giving up!

It has to be the white media. How else could McNabb play so badly? :D

#1 Andy Reid

#2 The Chicago Defense
This defense will now go into the HOF with the record of giving up the most points in the 4th quarter of ANY TEAM in the history of the NFL. Talk about giving up!

For once, it's almost fair to say this was a collapse in all three phases of the game--yes, da Borez gave up 20 points on D (a PAT was blocked), but they also gave up a pick 6 on an interception, and had a kickoff returned for a TD.

#1 Andy Reid

!

The real reason no body has had 6 sacks in about 25 years????
Once you get a few sacks, teams usually adjust to give the victimized O-lineman some help... Andy Reid's ingame adjustments are non-existent and donovan's mobility is less than in past years....Two years ago he'd had run out of a few of those sacks. Yesterday he was a sitting duck. Has any team ever scored 52 less points from one week to another like the Eagles did???
It's going to be a long year in Philly and they haven't even played Dallas yet.......

#1 Andy Reid
Winner.

Reid should be arrested for accessory to battery. McNabb will be pressing charges.

Regards,
Chris

Yup,

Once again this board shows it's smarts. Andy Reid is the winner by far. You should hear what my Iggles buddies back in Philly are saying today.

McNabb did NOT play badly. You would not want to read Brady's comments if his coach and team had let him down as much as McNabb's did.

It has to be the white media. How else could McNabb play so badly? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing