PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Semi OT: The Colorful Josh Miller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Box_O_Rocks

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.unionleader.com/article....rticleId=0cbeeb1e-988f-4c1d-9af4-f79820a3712d

STICKING AROUND FOR THE STONES
Patriots punter Josh Miller was in for a late night at the stadium, but he wasn’t planning to watch extra film. Miller had tickets (no V.I.P. passes, he wanted to be among the masses) to last night’s Rolling Stones concert at the stadium.

“I’m a huge fan. I grew up with the Stones with my parents being hippies and all. I knew all their songs by (the time) I was seven or eight,†Miller said. “Heck, my wife’s name is Angie, which is one of their most popular songs.â€

Miller wasn’t expecting a team photo at the show, however. Would there be any other Pats on hand?

“Yeah, if they lost a bet,†Miller joked.

I bet BB sent him on "Field Condition Reconnaisence (can't spell, sorry)" and told Josh to make sure the Stones tore up the field "real good" for Sunday!!

PatsDeb said:
I bet BB sent him on "Field Condition Reconnaisence (can't spell, sorry)" and told Josh to make sure the Stones tore up the field "real good" for Sunday!!
Yeh, Josh probably started a mosh pit (or whatever the concert goers do to work out their energies these days) to plow up the field some more. :D

PatsDeb said:

From everything that I have heard, the field will probably be trashed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes