PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Semi-OT: Predictions for next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

drpatriot

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Anyone have any predictions for next year, for any team?

I'll start it off.

Jason Campbell: I predict that Campbell plays next year, spotting for Mark Brunell. I see him playing at a very high level and earning the starting job for 2007.

Willie Parker: Many people have been voicing their concerns about the Steelers run offense now that Jerome Bettis has retired, but everyone seems to forget that Bettis hasn't been the starter for a long time. Parker will have an excellent year and play at a nearly Pro Bowl level.

Alex Smith: Will fail miserably with the 49ers. Again. On the other hand, Frank Gore will surprise people as he breaks from the pack and splits time with Kevan Barlow. Dark horse 49ers prediction: Michael Robinson sees time at QB and makes the most of it.

Mario Williams: Is not defensive player of the year. Somehow I doubt that he will make a major impact for the Texans. In fact, I don't really see any rookie defensive end making a huge impact this year.

Kamerion Wimbley: Linebackers, on the other hand, are another story. Wimbley will work his way into the lineup and play like Willie Mac. Other linebackers who will exceed expectations in their rookie year are Chad Greenway and D'Qwell Jackson.

Jason will be a solid QB and will get his shot this year. I'll get a chance to see him in person. I have Preseason week 3 tickets Redskins @ Patriots. My seats are close too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back